• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Treasure chest in TT

Hey guys, just runnin through the journal and i was wondering where to find the last chest on the first row in twilight town...anyone know?
  2. O

hmmmmmm.....

Alright so I was looking at the end of KH1 and I was wondering, "Why didn't Sora and the others return to their worlds when Kiari and everbody else was. I never looked on the forum about this so I did a little pondering.....Maybe Kingdom Hearts wasn't closed all the way by Mickey and Sora...
  3. O

Pictures

Are there any pictures that anyone knows of the actuall One Winged Angel from like final mix or something.....I didn't know which forum that this would go on so if there's a specific one please tell me.
  4. O

A simple question

What exactly is the rep power? What's its use?
  5. O

Summon Cards

Hey, just playing through the game and I was wondering were exactly you get the Mushu summon, I can't remember which level I got it in on my last game....
  6. O

KH2 on PSP

Hey guys, my friend just got a PSP and i've been playin it and its GREAT, im gonna get one next week, but what would you guys think if they put KH2 on PSP as well and PS2? I think it would be awesome
  7. O

Linking BHK With Sora

ok, i was thinking the other day about ASAS, and i was wondering, why was riku blindfolded? Well I was thinking, maybe it was to find Sora. I know that sounds wierd but remember in CoM when Riku could "Smell" things? Well maybe he was blindfolded to help him smell out Sora. So that lead him...
  8. O

Riku and Mickey in Kingdom Hearts

at the start of CoM, how did Riku and Mickey get out of Kingdom Hearts if they were locked in?
  9. O

Worlds Theory

Okay, i have a somewhat predicament with the whole different worlds theory. I've read a couple of threads that think that there is a difference between the Twilight and dawn worlds. I don't think there is one and i have an example to "prove it." 1st one, when riku and Diz are talking at the...
Back