• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2 Strategy Guide

I reserved KH2 at Gamestop yesterday, and when I did, they asked me if I wanted to reserve a strategy guide along with it, too. So, I did, but they also asked me if I wanted the official strategy guide or the limited edition strategy guide. I got the limited edition strategy guide, but does...
  2. K

Major Spoiler!!!!!!!!

Seen it before, still cool! ^_^ Everyone is right about the music, though. Doesn't exactly fit.
  3. K

Question For Battling ? ( only if you have played KH2 )

White tubes? Hmm, send me a link to the video, maybe I can figure it out...
  4. K

i need knowledge.

X is jump, O is attack, triangle is the reaction command, of course, square depends on if you equip abilities or not, camera is now the right analog stick, and you control the command bar with the arrow pad. Left analog is to move, R1 is still lock, and L1 is the shortcut for magic.
  5. K

Moogle levels

Yeah, it is stupid to synthesize items before it to gain levels, but luckily, I just got it about a half hour ago! It turns out I only needed to be about moogle level 2 or 3... forgot which.
  6. K

Moogle levels

Oh, okay. Thanks-- I forgot you had to do that in KH, I haven't synthesized anything on there in a long time.
  7. K

Moogle levels

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm trying to synthesize the Ultima Keyblade, and I heard you need to be on Moogle level 9. I'm only on level 1, since I don't work on synthesizing items all that much, besides Ultima. I have all the ingredients, I just need to level up my Moogle level...
  8. K

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

Hmm, no, nothing about Deep Jungle in KH2, or at least that I can understand. XPP Anyway, KHII is no disappointment! It's for one, not short at all, and two, the best game I've ever played. I'm on beginner mode-- and I like it so much, I'll play it over another two times on the two harder...
  9. K

Your KH2 Import Impressions

1. What did you like about the game? 2. What did you dislike? 3. Anything particular you'd like to point out. 4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts? 5. How much have you been enjoying it? 6. Did it live up to the hype? 7. Are you lovin it? 8. Feel free to share...
  10. K

Your KH2 Import Impressions

I'm getting KH2 within the next few days, so I should be able to answer questions and post my impressions on the game here soon. I do know some Katakana and Hiragana, but I'm probably skipping all the cutscenes so I don't spoil the story for myself.
  11. K

Download Trailer?

I also agree with envyme2x... I haven't been reading as much of the information as I used to because I don't want to spoil the game for myself. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to watch the trailer, though. I might, I might not.
  12. K

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I'd be sad, disappointed, and very mad... but of course, even though I'm a HUGE fan, I wouldn't do anything drastic. I would eventually get over it, but keep playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and COM...
  13. K

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

Wow... PotC just doesn't seem right in KH2, I don't know why... probably because it wasn't originally an animated movie and it came out fairly recently. It's going to be neat to see how they do it, though. o.o
  14. K

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

G4 is a channel on TV... and it is on G4. I'm on the eastern coast also, and the E3 preview is playing at 7:00 P.M. today and E3 live is playing at 7:00 P.M. tomorrow until 8:30 P.M. I think.
  15. K

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

There's a preview of E3 today, but the live show is tomorrow I believe... I just looked on my TV guide. I can't wait ^_^.
Back