• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trailer help, plz?

Me wantee! :D Can you PM me the link? Thanks in advance!
  2. I

What? It plays fine for me and some of my friends here in Michigan... hmmmmmmmmmm....
  3. I

It's OK... and I went through a lot of trouble to find a converter that would let me do that much of the trailer for free!
  4. I

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I, Invisible55, have gotten most of the FM trailer up! (just not the bit at the end with Kairi crying and the official FM label) Anyways, it has Hikari in the background... hope you dont mind...
  5. I

Yeah... I've been trying to get that vid, too. I hope DJF gets it soon...
  6. I

My theory on the keyblademaster

WRONG! Ansem's Report 12... read it. There are 4 keyblader masters. Sora = present Riku = dark BHK = light Mickey = Twilight
  7. I

Demix Weapon upgrade of Vexen's?

God... don't you people see it yet? Demix's weapon IS a guitar! He has power over SOUND! DUH!
  8. I

Non-inspired Kh Worlds

umm... have you people seen the Buena Vista Games official site on KH2? Didn't think so... There are ALL OF THE WORLDS FROM KH, plus 6 new ones... *new worlds are: Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Carribean, Steamboat Willie, Lion King, and Twilight Town*
  9. I

Secret info

2 new bosses in KH: FM... 2 new weapons for each character (Sora, Donald, and Goofy)... I think, 7 new abilities...
  10. I

filefront.com problems

I'm a newbie at: http://www.filefront.com and I'm having problems with posting my vids. I can upload them, but I can't put them anywhere outside of file management. Can somebody help!? (I wanna put a vid into the KH section of filefront)
  11. I

Help!

Ok, then. I thught I heard it...
  12. I

Help!

What is the BHK's name? I remember reading it somewhere in these foums, but I can't find it! Can somebody tell me? PLEASE?
  13. I

Theory about Dark Cloud

I have an OFFICIAL KH comic on my computer (can't remember where i got it). It proves this theory incorrect. One day, Sephiroth kills Tifa. Cloud arrives at the scene and charges Sephiroth. Cloud's losing badly when Vincent shoots Sephiroth. Sephiroth stabs Vincent and teleports away. Vincent...
  14. I

Joke Center

Hey! Anyone who has a joke, wants to read a joke, or if you're just plain BORED, then this is the forum for you!!!!! *You can also tell funny stories, pranks you've pulled, etc.* Well, anyway, have fun reading jokes! P.S. Oh, and if a joke really stinks, sorry for the inconvenience.
  15. I

The Verb Game

OK, this is kinda like the alphabet game but different. You gotta post a verb AND THE NEXT PERSON HAS TO START THEIR VERB WITH THE LAST LETTER OF THE PREVIOUS WORD. Example: kiyak kiss swim mingle...
  16. I

Ebaumsworld.com

Well, people, this is a forum dedicated to http://www.ebaumsworld.com . Say what you like. You're among friends... or ARE you?
  17. I

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

Do you know who a cool final boss would be? Do ya? Do ya? DO YA!!!!!!??????? Ansem possessing BHK would be entertaining to see.
  18. I

True Heartless Theory

*spoiler Alert* After you read this post about Kairi, your perspective of her may never be the same again. This is about her home before Destiny Islands. Hurry! There's still time to turn back. Brave, aren't you? All right... here we go... Kairi is from Hollow Bastion. Undoubtedly...
  19. I

True Heartless Theory

Re: Ten guesses what? THEORIES!!!!! And... Ansem said that the heartless were "creatures born of the DARKNESS in people's hearts." Keyword: DARKNESS. The shadows are undoubtedly the real heartless
Back