• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Heartless Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Theoryman!

Here are my theories that I gathered over time:

In the first kingdom hearts, when your at "the end of the world,You go into the room that makes heartless (Maybe it was a journal...?). ansem put an entry in it that said: I have put the mark on all the heartless i have created... THAT HE HAD CREATED. Notice something? All of the heartless in kingdom hearts had the heartless mark- They werent the real heartless!! Did any of those heartless look human to you? in Ansem's journal, he recorded that HUMANS were transfoming into somethign he had never seen before. Therefore: i anounce that: The white heartless we wil see in Kingdom hearts 2 are no other than...THE REAL HEARTLESS!!!

evidence to back me up: Ansems journals and when you look at teh preview, while sora is at hollow bastion, He confronts white heartless, when the camera zooms up pon one, you cna see a human face! (or atleast its nose and some of its darkened eyes)!!!

KING MICKEY, EVIL?

Mickey is NOT with the orginization. At teh End of Kingdom hearts: CoM on riku's version, Mickey says "I thought the darkness was nothing but bad, but you have shown me something different, you use the power of both light AND dark, back to back." I belive that mickey wants to follow Riku's influence and use both Ark power and light power as Riku does; he wants to explore his limits. The orinization robes, in my opinion, are used to fool the unknown to help them FIND Sora, hence the battle at Hollow bastion. :)

I think my predictions will be EXTREMELY ACCURATE!!!!! So enjoy, and feel free to post your ideas here!

~Theoryman!~

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: Ten guesses what? THEORIES!!!!!

Ahem...your second part of your theory is a good one..but your first has a few flaws...First of all...the Shadow heartless where the real heartless..they did not have the heartless symbol...And the part "Humans where transforming...".....That made no sense at all...He never seen a thing like a shawdow heartless...Second..look closely at the white creatures..They have their own symbol...totally different from the created Heartless....It has also been confirmed that the whate creatures are called "Dusk"...they are not heartless

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Nope, you're wrong.

Shadow, Invisible, Darkside, Guardian, Neoshadow, Darkball are the REAL Heartless. They don't have any symbol and burst into darkness when destroyed.

All the fake Heartless disappear and a heart comes out of them and they wear a symbol.

The Dusk aren't Heartless. Heartless are Darkness. Dusk are Twilight.

Therefore I've proven you're theory wrong and the other guy. And mostly everyone knew about the second part.

Last edited:

Invisible55

And... Ansem said that the heartless were "creatures born of the DARKNESS in people's hearts." Keyword: DARKNESS. The shadows are undoubtedly the real heartless

Invisible55

*spoiler Alert*

After you read this post about Kairi, your perspective of her may never be the same again. This is about her home before Destiny Islands. Hurry! There's still time to turn back. Brave, aren't you? All right... here we go...

Kairi is from Hollow Bastion. Undoubtedly. There is evidence in the game to back me up.

1. When Kairi's grandma is telling her the story, you may notice that she's telling it in the Hollow Bastion library!

2. When doing the End of the World, speak to Kairi a lot to hear, "I used to live in Hollow Bastion, but I don't remember much now. My real home is the island where we used to play."

You see, this is fool-proof evidence that forever ends the question, "Where is Kairi from?" So many people ask it is so ANNOYING.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Ya..People should at least figure out she came from Hollow BAstion after they see her in the LIBRARY as a KID<<sheesh

To :KL: Oops..I forgot those heartlessXDBut ya..All those Heartless where the real heartless

T

Theoryman!

Well, heres another theory. the Blindfolded Dual weilding unknown and the glowing-eyed unknown encounter sora and say; "you look just like him..." i dont think they are loking for sora, i think the are looking for the blonde haired Kid (look at teh end of CoM in Riku's mode, there is BARELY a difference look wise).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Once again you're wrong.

1. There is no Blindfolded Dual Wielding Unknown (BDWU? umm no)
2. The EM encountered Sora and told him that.
3. If you believe the outdated DD and ASAS it say's, "Where is Sora" or some crap like that.
4. The GEU might not even exist anymore.
5. The BFU is an early idea of Riku in KH2 from Nomura at the time of KH1. The whole thing in DD and ASAS cud have nothing to do with KH2 because it was changed.
6. THe DWU was an early idea of the BHK. We haven't seen the BHK in a cloak so its pretty much that his coat was dropped.

Therefore you theory has no proof behind it

YoshiAngemon

I may be a newcomer, but I have some theories to counter those theories, as well as some of my own.

1. I believe that Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town were both in the same world, and the Destiny Islands are an offshore area, off the tranquil village portion of Twilight Town.
2. The Meteor Shower may have been a chaotic separation of the three areas, each with its own Keyhole.
3. In KH2, when Donald and Goofy are in a chamber of some sorts, and Donald freezes himself, I think that the chamber they are in is actually THEIR room with the Memory Restoration Pods in KH: COM, within the walls of Castle Oblivion, and they woke up, not so long ago.

Besides, maybe someone would eventually counter MY theories, just to show me off.

T

Theoryman!

Quote: 2. The Meteor Shower may have been a chaotic separation of the three areas, each with its own Keyhole.

The other two theories sound reasonable, but, The meteor shower were the stars that were falling form the sky because they lost their world to the heartless, At the end of KH 1 , You see the stars coming back to normal and lighting up in the sky-- Because the heartless were destroyed.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
Re: *spoiler Alert*

Invisible55 said:
1. When Kairi's grandma is telling her the story, you may notice that she's telling it in the Hollow Bastion library!

actually in the game it says that sora was with kairi when her grandmother told her the story, but i will agree with you on the fact that kairi used to live in hollow bastion, because your #2 proof was correct.

YoshiAngemon

Oh, yeah! When Donald was using Blizzard on Goofy, but froze himself, I think he was trying to use a cold blast to wake up Goofy, leaving him refreshed, greatly, but it backfired. Donald woke Goofy up in the first game with Thunder, and it worked sucessfully.

blinded-by-light

YoshiAngemon said:
I may be a newcomer, but I have some theories to counter those theories, as well as some of my own.

1. I believe that Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town were both in the same world, and the Destiny Islands are an offshore area, off the tranquil village portion of Twilight Town.
2. The Meteor Shower may have been a chaotic separation of the three areas, each with its own Keyhole.
3. In KH2, when Donald and Goofy are in a chamber of some sorts, and Donald freezes himself, I think that the chamber they are in is actually THEIR room with the Memory Restoration Pods in KH: COM, within the walls of Castle Oblivion, and they woke up, not so long ago.

Besides, maybe someone would eventually counter MY theories, just to show me off.

ok about the first one: i dont think so, not so sure about HB and TT but Destiny Islands was destroyed and if it was so would anything else in that world (i know in the end they show it again but i think thats just cause the walls between the worlds are back up) besides if DI was next to TT then Sora would most likely know the BHK
about the second one: that meteor shower didnt only happen in destiny islands Ansem mentinoed it and i think he said mikey did too
and third: i think is pretty reasonable but then wheres sora and namine?

not trying to show you off just saying what i think...but now someone else will contradict me...its a vicious cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back