• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Chris Brown

Do me a favor: Chris Brown marketing survey Chris Brown Marketing Project - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com It's on the Rihanna scandal! Has it effected him in YOUR eyes?
  2. T

Very possibly the answer to it all (Secret Vid Spoilers i guess)

We know that the character in the teaser thing, the old man, is called Master Xehanort. We know he doesn't look like the Xehanort we know. We found out Ansem didn't look like the character we know, because the Ansem we thought we knew was really Xehanort. I propose that Master Xehanort had an...
  3. T

The Nobodys' Goal

I'm sorry, but would it not solve EVERYONE's problem if all the heartless and all the nobodies were reunited with their proper parts? Was not Xemnas' goal essentially going to have the same outcome as Sora's/the Keybladers'? And I am curious why, after Xehanort split himself into his heartless...
  4. T

Strength Inconsistencies

It was said that Roxas had half of Sora's strength, and when they reunited, Sora and Roxas combined their strengths. However, when Sora (recombined with Roxas) faced Organization members, he had a heck of a time trying to defeat them. Is it just me, or the fact that Sora had Roxas within him...
  5. T

Who is the most outwardly-beautiful woman in the world?

I know there are many choices out there, but from this list who do you think should win? And if you have your own list please feel free to post it, top 10 would be nice... ALSO YOU MAY VOTE BASED ON PRIOR KNOWLEDGE BUT PLEASE VIEW THIS PHOTO TO BASE YOUR VOTE ON, THANKS...
  6. T

Riku had Xehanort's heart, just like Sora had Kairi's

Quotes from Nomura unless otherwise specified. “This time the new mysterious keyword ‘Xehanort's memories’ is left behind. In the ‘Secret Ansem Report’ that Ansem the Wise wrote and mysteriously left behind, there is a hidden secret that will have a big influence on KH. As for the contents of...
  7. T

The Kingdom Hearts Universe

Ok I think I have a pretty clear idea of how the Kingdom Hearts universe it layed out, let me know what you think: I first assume Nomura has a tough time deciding between the words realm and world, so I took some of his quotes and edited just a little, but this will be noted with a [] if I did...
  8. T

The Fourth Element

I'm sure someone posted about this before. But the four elements are water, earth, air, and FIRE. I think there is a fourth character with attributes of fire. Namine come from Nami meaning wave, by the way. Thought that was interesting. Some peope say that Xehanort's real name might have...
  9. T

Roxas had a heart? On keyblades, knights, videos, other

Quotes are all from Nomura, unless otherwise specified <<<On Keyblades>>> Keyblades seem to have been developed since last I cared to look at updates on Kingdom Hearts. The composition of keyblades have been defined as having one of “two different constitutions”, the material either being...
  10. T

Nomura interview confirmation

I found this on a few websites. Nomura: It is not Kingdom Hearts III, but it is an anecdote (extra or side-story) work! I think Sora [still] has a big role to fill! So let's focus on other characters other than Sora for the following work now. Nomura: I did nothing but talk about "Birth by...
  11. T

Elements and dreams, and Xehanort's memories

Elements: All of the organization 13 members had elements or magical specialities, just as it now seems Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ven, Aqua, and Terra have. Perhaps there is a connection here with elements, and somehow the Elder Mage has control over all elements. Also, in the original secret video...
  12. T

Axel in Final Mix secret video?

anyone notice facial similarities between larxene and F.S., and ESPECIALLY axel and E.S.? perhaps they were the nobodies that got created??? i heard it was set in the past time travel? i dunno, lots of stuff to consider but axel and E.S. look TOO similar in my opinion...
  13. T

Artificial Nobodies

Why not? They had a heartless machine for creating those "Emblems". Maybe when those Emblems were created, artificial nobodies were created, too. And if a world has a heart, logically, the heart could lead to the creation of a heartless. And so would a nobody. A NOBODY WORLD. HMMMM. Sounds...
  14. T

It's all about the eyes

Ever noticed how the eyes of a person and their nobody are the same color? EYE DID! Sora and Roxas Kairi and Namine Xehanort and Xemnas Riku and Axel? http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8992/eyesiz7.jpg and btw i know its been very well debated that axel isnt riku's nobody, but im workin on...
  15. T

Realms w/o life

Why is it that only the light realm has human beings? I don't understand that at all. There are keyblades from those realms, why aren't there people? I think this will lead into KH3...as with Kairi's grandmother's speech in KH1. T HE S T O RY O F L I G H T When Kairi was young, Kairi's...
  16. T

Mickey's Letter

In KH2, during the game, there is a letter on Mickey's desk. I think this is the same letter that he sends to Sora and the gang. Just a thought. But it would mean KH3 is less urgent, perhaps more like a story of the past than an application for the present.
  17. T

The Derivations of the Ansem Reports

Derivations of the Ansem Reports (skip to end for summary – everything in here is 100% true providing the ansem reports are true) “Darkness sleeps in every heart” – everyone has a darkside [heartless are] “…entirely devoid of emotion [&]…lack hearts…I will call them the Heartless” - heartless...
  18. T

The Secrets of the SARs lol

look i don't care if you've seen this before UPDATED JULY 2ND there are still a LOT of people who don't know what they are talking about. Read this, or, dare I say it, SHUT UP. This is practically definitive. Ansem speaks about how he “nursed [Xehanort] back from death's door some years...
  19. T

The Chasers are...(2nd time around)

........"chasers" UPDATED JULY 2ND ok let me analyze this word obviously it's capitalized and plural, so there is a group called the Chasers who are the Chasers? they are unknown at this point, but we do know that they are Chasing something...heartless chase YOU, so do nobodies so Chasers...
  20. T

What The Heck Is With The Spoilers

how many months do we have to wait before we can make the spoiler and the KH2 thread the same i mean honestly, how many people go to the KH2 thread that havent played the game i think this is ridiculous ~twilight
Back