• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Very possibly the answer to it all (Secret Vid Spoilers i guess)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

We know that the character in the teaser thing, the old man, is called Master Xehanort.

We know he doesn't look like the Xehanort we know.

We found out Ansem didn't look like the character we know, because the Ansem we thought we knew was really Xehanort.

I propose that Master Xehanort had an apprentice, just as Ansem the Wise did. This apprentice, perhaps the dark soldier character, took his Master's name at some point.

Thus, the Xehanort we know and love was born. The Xehanort that lost his memories, thought Xehanort was his real name, and repeated the same pattern with Ansem.

I've wondered what the motivation would be, to take Ansem the Wise's name. All of his Organization 13 knew who he was as Xehanort. Why even bother? Perhaps because Xehanort was not really his name in the first place, perhaps he didn't even recall his first name - his original name. All given up to darkness.

Huge shot in the I might say, but who knows huh?

And Mickey seeing all this and not saying anything directly contradicts all this I know...

D

Divine Light

yeah Keyblade is right i dont think nomura would do the same thing twice.

Stars

リク
We know that the character in the teaser thing, the old man, is called Master Xehanort.

We found out Ansem didn't look like the character we know, because the Ansem we thought we knew was really Xehanort.

I propose that Master Xehanort had an apprentice, just as Ansem the Wise did. This apprentice, perhaps the dark soldier character, took his Master's name at some point.

Thus, the Xehanort we know and love was born. The Xehanort that lost his memories, thought Xehanort was his real name, and repeated the same pattern with Ansem.

I've wondered what the motivation would be, to take Ansem the Wise's name. All of his Organization 13 knew who he was as Xehanort. Why even bother? Perhaps because Xehanort was not really his name in the first place, perhaps he didn't even recall his first name - his original name. All given up to darkness.

And Mickey seeing all this and not saying anything directly contradicts all this I know...

So, u are saying MX's apprentice is Xehanort?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well that is actually an old theory, just like the one (which I think is the likeliest) that Terra must be the Xeahnort that became Ansem's apprentice.

Terra and Xeahnort have both yellow eyes (Terra has yellow eyes in the end of the secret video), same hairstyle and their fighting techniques are very similiar...

And I mean Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor like it's an old friend...

...But of course the "Terra is Xeahnort" theory is well known so blah! :D

Twilight

I've tried to keep up and never heard this theory yet.

This isn't a Terra is Xehanort theory.

This is, Xehanort was MX's apprentice under another name - then he changed his name to Xehanort when he took over the mantle.

And yeah, didn't Nomura say it was in the past AND the present? As if history were repeating itself?

T

TwilightDawn

i thinik this makes a lot of sense
i agree more with this one than terra being xenahort

King Mario

This is, Xehanort was MX's apprentice under another name - then he changed his name to Xehanort when he took over the mantle.

And yeah, didn't Nomura say it was in the past AND the present? As if history were repeating itself?

Oh I get what you're saying. If that's true then that means we don't know what his really name is and he keeps on taking other peopl's names, does that mean he hates his real name?

About it being in the past or present, didn't Nomura confirm that BBS takes place 10 years before KH1?

Twilight

Yes but he said that it takes place in the past, and fumbles sort of and says that you could think of it happening in the present, too.

And I don't think it would be too simple. Obviously there would be more to the story, but if that Dark Solider (if it's not just MX's heartless) turns out to be MX's apprentice, the character we know as Xehanort, it would make a lot of sense - since we know amnesia victims often forget their name, perhaps that's what happened to our Xehanort. He took the name of his master, and forgot he did.

kiante

yeah Keyblade is right i dont think nomura would do the same thing twice.
Yeah, cause Nomura would NEEEEEVER use the same idea twice. What is that...wait, he did with Riku?! *Gasp*, you're right! All that we know is a lie!

Seriously, this is a good theory, it makes sense, it's quite possible. Of course, we wouldn't know for sure until the games come out, but it's a good theory.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think some of us came up with a result like that a long time ago, well at least I did. But it is a good thing that people actually can see it from another perspective as well. There are a few things that are still in the dark however. Such as, why did this apprentice steal his name, how come he no longer remembers anything of his past life, how is Xehanort connected to the Dark Solider?

Claims like this could support reasons stating that the Dark Solider could actually be the apprentice that obtained the title Xehanort. But there seems to be something special about Terra as well, something that links him to Xehanort's physical appearance. Some suggest that Terra and the Dark Solider are two sides of the same coin. Also there is a chance that Terra at one time studied under Master Xehanort. I remember a while back in the trailer descriptions, Terra called Xehanort Master, which means he could have been an apprentice.

I think Terra is an incomplete being, some thinks he is complete. I also believe that the Dark Solider is an incomplete being, some thing the same, some think other wise. Two sides of the same heart, two different alignments, one soul split into two, which would mean one vessel split in half among two different entities together would form the complete apprentice. That was a theory I've worked on a long time ago. It was also thought about by other members as well.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
That makes a lot of sense. You know I was going to post a theory like this but I thought I would just get flamed lol.

Anyway not too many flaws there.

shadywinters

Awards

U people and ur good points, it maybe true, all the pieces maybe r in place.:thumbup:

blader94

thats very posible but this master,apprentice thing is starting to sound like star wars. MX- [insert DS name here],come to the dark side , lol

Stars

リク

Then i suppose u mean the dark soldier which is MX's apprentice is Xehanort

T

TwilightDawn

I think some of us came up with a result like that a long time ago, well at least I did. But it is a good thing that people actually can see it from another perspective as well. There are a few things that are still in the dark however. Such as, why did this apprentice steal his name, how come he no longer remembers anything of his past life, how is Xehanort connected to the Dark Solider?

Claims like this could support reasons stating that the Dark Solider could actually be the apprentice that obtained the title Xehanort. But there seems to be something special about Terra as well, something that links him to Xehanort's physical appearance. Some suggest that Terra and the Dark Solider are two sides of the same coin. Also there is a chance that Terra at one time studied under Master Xehanort. I remember a while back in the trailer descriptions, Terra called Xehanort Master, which means he could have been an apprentice.

I think Terra is an incomplete being, some thinks he is complete. I also believe that the Dark Solider is an incomplete being, some thing the same, some think other wise. Two sides of the same heart, two different alignments, one soul split into two, which would mean one vessel split in half among two different entities together would form the complete apprentice. That was a theory I've worked on a long time ago. It was also thought about by other members as well.

just thinking,
maybe terra could be, Xenahort's brother (or whatver his real name is(the man xenahort and xemnas make).
just throwing that out there cause you said they're connected somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back