• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Squabble

The issues with Kingdom Hearts 3D

The Drop mechanic and the flowmotion that allows you to skip all the platform sequences are my main issues with the game. I haven't played the game in a while but I remember a few bosses being annoying.
  2. Squabble

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

I love the title personally. It's whacky, but that fits Kingdom Hearts at this moment in time. What do you guys think they will do with the touch-based gameplay? Remove it entirely and rework it to buttons somehow or just take advantage of Dualshock 4's touchpad.
  3. Squabble

2.8 - Predict the release date

Can see it being released in the first half of 2016 in all regions.
  4. Squabble

How's everyone enjoying it?

Loved it. Got the platinum trophy in both Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep. Gonna watch Re:Coded with some popcorn in the weekend possibly!
  5. Squabble

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

Maybe Nomura has bad memories of stepmothers and stepsisters from his childhood. Jokes aside(not even a joke to be honest!), felt out place I thought too.
  6. Squabble

Birth by Sleep: Multiple save files - Question regarding Final/secret episodes.

Thanks a ton! This was what I was looking for. I was worried because when I beat Terra on critical it gave me a final episode save, but it was the same one I got when I beat it on Proud Mode.
  7. Squabble

Birth by Sleep: Multiple save files - Question regarding Final/secret episodes.

So I'm currently going for the platinum trophy in Birth by Sleep and I only have beating the various playthroughs on Critical Mode left(Done with Terra so far). So on my first playthrough I did everything on proud mode and got all different save files. So basically what im wondering is that when...
  8. Squabble

Game help questions? Post here!

Yeah it was an Elixir/Megaelixir but I can't quite remember what was in other one. Yeah I'll try that. Just have to farm some Bounty Cards from the Roulette Rooms :P OH WAIT stupid me the Destiny Island's Room of Rewards is still there O.o My bad!
  9. Squabble

Yes I watched through it all and read all the journals and whatnot. Also I got the other 358/2 Days Keyblades so there must have been an error somewhere no?
  10. Squabble

Oops didn't see this thread. So maybe a kind soul who knows stuff about Chain of Memories can help me. I'm going for the card collector stuff because of the PS3 Trophy Hunter I am. "So I've opened all the Room to Rewards(got all the sleights, Organization's cards and some other Keyblades) but...
  11. Squabble

Two Become One Keyblade problems(Chain of Memories)

Yeah, because that's how you make 2 treasure chests appear in the Room of Rewards right? And it's frustrating because it's the only Keyblade I'm missing :/ And I have opened the Destiny Island's ones and there were no Two Become One in either one of them.
  12. Squabble

Two Become One Keyblade problems(Chain of Memories)

So I've opened all the Room to Rewards(got all the sleights, Organization's cards and some other Keyblades) but I'm missing the Two Become One Keyblade which is suppose to be in the Destiny Island's Room to Rewards and I didn't get it. Is that some sort of glitch or is there any other way to get...
  13. Squabble

Where will you start with 2.5?

I'll play them in the order they show up on the game selection screen(from left to right in that order).
  14. Squabble

Hopes for 2.5 HD

Agreed, I always found that annoying.
  15. Squabble

Do you guys think 2.5 will use the Kingdom Shader?

I'd say no because HD remasters doesn't have the same budget as full-fletched games like Kingdom Hearts III.
  16. Squabble

Hopes for 2.5 HD

I hope you can control the camera in Birth by Sleep with the right analog stick on PS3.
  17. Squabble

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

I was always upset that Re: Chain of Memories was never released in Europe. So will be really awesome to try it out for the first time in HD wooo.
  18. Squabble

New on KHI

Hey everybody. I'm a jokeful and silly blonde from Sweden and I just joined this lovely forum after casually visiting this site for Kingdom Hearts news. I figured I'd make an account and join the interesting discussions at the forums. My main hobbies are video games(Final Fantasy, Kingdom...
Back