• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New on KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Squabble

Hey everybody. I'm a jokeful and silly blonde from Sweden and I just joined this lovely forum after casually visiting this site for Kingdom Hearts news. I figured I'd make an account and join the interesting discussions at the forums.

My main hobbies are video games(Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon. Basically Sony and Nintendo for me) and football(soccer for you americans).

I hope that I'll be here for many years and meet lots of awesome people :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi Squabble! Glad to see you join us, and hope to discuss many a Kingdom Hearts topic with you~

State

Awards
Welcome, to the Velvet Ro-*cough* I mean... KHI! Welcome to THE most diverse community in the entire web! Hope you have fun and let your soul forever trapped in this hell hole... ;>

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sweden! That's awesome.

Welcome to KHI; I hope you enjoy your time here. :3

If you ever need any help, our moderators will be more than happy to answer your questions and assist you with whatever you need!

Back