• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What random things did you notice in KH2?

1.) you can't defeat a Final Fantasy character with Fenrir in the Titan Cup (paradox) 2.) if you position yourself right, donald will try to walk through sephiroth's legs when you approach him for battle 3.) you can ONLY kill sephiroth with the ultima 4.) pooh is psycho O_O;; 5.) you can't...
  2. R

which strategy guide should i get

limited edition is cool. jimny's journal has high resolution picts of characters in the game, stickersbaddies and treasure lists. plus, the limited edition comes in 4 different colors (red, blue, yellow and red).
  3. R

Secret Characters

'cause that's the way nomura designed them
  4. R

Secret Characters

its in the japanese game guide for sure but not in the english game guide *has the limited edition guide*.... i'm trying to get a pict atm
  5. R

Secret Characters

anything.... from talking to people in the game - to hitting things that move to activate the hidden characters. I've heard that vincent is in a hidden basement under dr. funklestein's lab and his activation might have something to deal with fountains or something in dr. funklestein's lab...
  6. R

Secret Characters

inorder to find the hidden characters, you must activate something in the game that leads you to a certain hidden character. when you find a secret character you have to fight them. if you run straight through the game you might not find them at all.
  7. R

Secret Characters

According to SE, all the final fantasy 7 characters are in KH2. http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2006/0328/ Some people i know who have played the Japanese version of KH2 have already found these hidden characters. Has anyone found these hidden characters in the American KH2...
  8. R

Shout out your summons!!

bahamut zero(vii), knights of the round(vii), super nova(vii), ark(ix) and carbunkle(ix) would be wonderful to have
  9. R

secret place drawings

there's a crossed out chocobo on the right wall ajacent to the entryway, it's right next to a pict of donald
  10. R

Mean Moogles

I'm at the end of the game and i've done practically all there is do to in KH(synth'd everything, found all trinities, etc..). When i synthisized stuff, i normally didn't talk to all but one moogle but my churiosity and boredom led me to go and talk to all of the moogles in the synth shop...
  11. R

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

And singing along wth both versions of Simple and Clean in english and japanese, too :D
  12. R

Theory about Dark Cloud

meh, i'm not relying on the manga for evidence. Besides, cloud's wing is strikingly similar to Chaos(vincent's limit break on FF7). Chaos is a Winged-Demon that attacks an enemy with Chaos Saber and Satan Slam. Dark Cloud's glove has some characteristics of Vincent's glove, but they are not the...
  13. R

Theory about Dark Cloud

cloud in KH1 is refered to as "dark cloud" he even has his own theme, "shrouding dark cloud." He even says that he tried to resist the darkness but lost his "light."
  14. R

Theory about Dark Cloud

Since Dark Cloud looks alot like Cloud, wears Vincent's cloak and a modified glove that looks similar to his(vincent's). Would it be possible to consider Dark Cloud the first "combined" character. In KH2, you are able to "combine" with other characters in the game (ex: Sora and Goofy). Thinking...
  15. R

Possible Worlds?

I will die happy if there's a Final Fantasy world! Imagine sora playing the piano at tifa's house! XD I wish sora could have played the piano in KH1 :/
  16. R

another way to beat sephiroth

Requirements: -Level 70++ (at level 60 it is rare to defeat sephiroth) -Have mostly all of Sora’s Abilities -Plenty of elixirs Abilities: -Ars acanium -Berserk -Blitz -Combo plus -Counterattack -Critical plus -Dodge roll ****MUST HAVE**** -Guard -High jump...
  17. R

Really GOOD strategy for Sephiroth

meh, glide and superglide makes me feel like a brick in the wind.
  18. R

an ability from pooh

i've heard that if you score high enough on the mini-games in the hundred-acher woods sora can gain a new ability(attack combo thingy). Is that true? If so, has anyone recieved this ability? please describe it in detail
  19. R

what is your favorite keyblade?

Favorites 1) one winged angel 2) oblivion 3) pumpkin head (one winged angel) Hates !) Crab claw 2) Divine Rose 3) Lady Luck
  20. R

mystery goos???

yarh, there are 'shrooms in atlantica. I've heard they're in traverse town (very uber rare). But you can get the 'shrooms anywhere, it's just a matter of time a nd patience.
Back