• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

DWU returns: NOT A CONCEPT!!!!!

can someone also tell me how i can make my own avatar i have no clue how to do it and i'd like to have one for my username also this is completely off topic but... if there are any digimon world fans out there the 4th one come out at the end of this month i am so excited........... it looks so good
  2. D

thatz a nice pic........ how did u get that off the trailer someone should post it so milh amethyz can see it that kid was totally bombing my thread for no reason
  3. D

well if the dwu is bhk wat is his name??? i really hope by the end of e3 they release his name
  4. D

are you sure dwu=bhk???? i know dwu was a concept at first but if they are the same person why does dwu have like gray hair instead of blonde of course it does explain though why he even has keyblades 2 begin with
  5. D

i wonder though is he going to have a huge role in the game
  6. D

thank u ferry13!!!!! milh over here is being gay and doesn't believe anything
  7. D

go to www.kh2.co.uk and look at the 2nd newspost and there is a link on it to the trailer when it opens up keep pausing and unpausing it near the end when sora, donald, and goofy all start charging at the heartless in hollow bastion.......... in there u c the DWU!!!!!!!!!!
  8. D

look at the trailer for crying out loud i didn't believe it either and i went back and did it again dwu is an actual character in the game he is not a concept
  9. D

ok everyone, in the e3 trailer that was shown at e3 and was videotaped by kh2.co.uk(or maybe it was ansemreport.com) u c the DWU again........ this means he is not a concept....... it is hard 2 c him though because they show a bunch of screenshots one after the other near the end but if you keep...
  10. D

Weird and new Stuff in new trailers!!!!!!!

u no wat i'm just gonna make a new thread
  11. D

am i the only one here who saw the DWU in the e3 trailer videotaped by kh2.co.uk
  12. D

The Deep Dive & XIII Organization

yes we do......... in the translations they call him the superior......... u even see him look like the superior when he's sitting at the stupid table with apparently axel's weapons which he probably traded in for some better ones so he doesn't have 2 walk around with 2 circus hoops of...
  13. D

Digital Diz?

no........... u all have it wrong......... u remember in final mix when sora fought the unknown and he charged and leaped in the air to slash at him with his keyblade........ the unknown went and faded out a bit and sora went right thru him without harming him......... that is exactly what DiZ...
  14. D

the e3 trailer just came out yesterday or at least the one the people at kh2.co.uk videotaped and i forgot u get 2 c the dwu in the trailer so he is not a concept nemore at the end they do that part where sthey show a bunch of screens all at once in the end and u get to c the bfu and the...
  15. D

ok i saw the jump fiesta 2005 trailer, the e3 2005 trailer, (go to kh2.co.uk for it, unless kingdomhearts2.net has it now already), and i saw a couple other things 2 that was on that site...... obviously we see kairi and selphie older now and for the first time we saw sora's fusion with donald...
  16. D

Offical RHG thread

well anyway........ besides sora and his brave form...... he should be able to like fuse keyblades 2 instead of just wielding 2............. imagine like the oathkeeper kairi gave him and the oblivion or kingdom key together......... that would be the craziest keyblade ever i hope kairi gives...
  17. D

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

u no if u don't like it that there's a pirates of the carribean world well then get out of this forum one, don't buy kh2 two, and don't kill the thread three besides look at kairi, she is hot!!!
  18. D

Offical RHG thread

forget riku he's with mickey.... sora should just find kairi and game over.... riku can die actually for all i care unless he gets like a cape and a really wicked looking keyblade instead of that soul reaper.......... he can go and be in a ff game where he fights with cloud and sephiroth
  19. D

E3 '05 trailer

well what do you all think of the jump fiesta trailer?
  20. D

E3 '05 trailer

darn i'm getting my trailers mixed up ok now i know i have it right itz da jump fiesta 2005 trailer the e3 2005 one i think is the one coming up at the end of the week
Back