• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Diz?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

I was watching the trailer(u know the one with the new parts) and well i noticed that when BHK slashes at DIZ a bunch of numbers appear around him almost like he was aprogram or somethin.Another thing i noticed was that the train mickey comes out of is different then the other one.

iforgot

but it doesn't make sense to be digitaltized...if that were the case shouldn't he like fade out a lil bit or something?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
wut if it was a hologram that the real DIZ made? and he sent some kind of spell or whatever to make it appear there, fool BHK that that was really DIZ?

daherooftwilight

no........... u all have it wrong......... u remember in final mix when sora fought the unknown and he charged and leaped in the air to slash at him with his keyblade........ the unknown went and faded out a bit and sora went right thru him without harming him......... that is exactly what DiZ is doing except that for some reason his whole body didn't do it only part of it and it's not numbers exactly but it looks like little square rectangle things and little lines........ i haven't really taken a close look at it

Milh_Amethyz

Thats diffrent from the Progrmmed Ones, Its like a memory currupted for a computer, but im not telling that BHK is inside of somekinda memory card or a computer.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
heh, well you know it could be a digital error in the trailor, you can believe that, but there's something else too.
I mean well yeah I mean why woukd the BHK attack Diz? So what if Namine made him, Diz is her father, right?
So ok, tnhe numbers..
I guess that he's just doing that since it's one of his moves, maybe?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Teny said:
heh, well you know it could be a digital error in the trailor, you can believe that

Hahaha!
Sorry, but that is just out of the question. ;)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
It is probably one of DiZ's techniques. Don't forget that we know absolutely NOTHING about this guy. It is still unclear if he is good or bad. He follows the path of twilight (duh), but we still don't know if he wants to help or destroy Sora. We also never seen him fight. We have no clue what he is capable of.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Teny said:
So what if Namine made him, Diz is her father, right?

...I've never heard of this before, can someone please explain?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Xiao said:
...I've never heard of this before, can someone please explain?

Nevermind, that is total BullSh|t. We know nothing of Namine's origins.

Oracle

Or maybe Diz was a digital program made by ansem before he was swallowed by darkness... It would explain why they look alike....

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
either diz sent a hologram to BHK just to confuse and mess with him, or he was dreaming, anything can happen in a dream, and BHK striking at Diz makes me think that Diz is BHK's version of Ansem.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oracle: That is a nice possilbity, but there is a better theory to explain DiZ. That theory is the fact that he is the shell of Ansem.

firstcityofall: Don't limit the possiblities. Your just repeating what other people said and you are claiming it is one of those. As I said before, we know nothing of DiZ. We have no clue what he is capable of. Don't underestimate, or overestimate his powers.

iforgot

Maybe, maybe not either way it still kinda wierd to have a "digital" move when the game revolves around magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back