• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

who does "DIZ" think he is plus other points

playing through the beggining part of kh2 again, and i realise what an idiot diz is, i cant even work out why he is doing most of the things he does. 1. it was sora's mind not power that was in turmoil so there was no need to capture roxas AND wipe his mind blank. 2. who is he to say who or what...
  2. J

sea salt ice cream

what is square trying to say, that if you carry around a lolly that takes over -20 degrees centigrade it wont melt. that ducks like the taste of salt. that salt is good for you? also how did 1 ice lolly last in their pockets along with jagged crystal pieces and weapons, not only wont it melt it...
  3. J

drizzt do'urden books

wondering who else reads the books about this drow and what you think of them
  4. J

file converters

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could download a full (not trial version) of either a VOB to a wmp file, for movies somebody help please!!!!
  5. J

the meaning of a potato

have you ever looked at a potato lately and wondered why? what is the purpose a potato has, it just sits out there, waiting to be turned into chips. do they have feelings of their own? and why arn't they green like everything else... did they just want to be special.. this is one of the few...
  6. J

kh2 twilight town music

who prefered the old twilight town music on com? the battle theme sounds a lot better too, dis anyone else notice the difference?
  7. J

speed bosses

we all like challenges right?... was comsidering a competition to see who could kill bosses the fastest. heres an easy to beat one - 22:06 xenmas (last boss- skipped all scenes)
  8. J

manipulated dialogues

i was thinking, if you changed the games dialogue and changed these word the game's story would be one of the worst encountered "heart" = pineapple "darkness" = turnip "light" = cheese "organisation XIII" = fire brigade i just thought id make this as it came to me, quite senseless but true.
  9. J

what was so bad about the organisation's plan

all they wanted to do was to become whole again, using kingdom hearts, what was so wrong about that? so why did sora feel like he had to polish off half the order members, (besides that they seemed to always attack him). also why didn't riku explain to sora what happened at castle oblivion to...
  10. J

superior master form lving

when i came around to looking for a master form lving spot land of dragons was obvious, but i would a way to max out master for in about 20-30 mins (5 mins or less per lv up form). need- oathkeeper oblivion (not essential but it helps a lot) go to land of dragons- ridge then to summit killing...
  11. J

what was your best fight?

what was everyones best boss fight on kh2? i think mine was definately the first organisation member you kill in the world that never was. (not sure was his name was) but he was the one that liked shooting you, anyway i hit anti-form twice in that battle, it was one of the only times that it...
  12. J

final form

i was wondering, how do you get final form, all of the other forms are given to you but final form doesn't seem the same.
  13. J

forceful sleeping tips?

just wondering if anyone knew and ways to force yourself to sleep, as iam going to find it just a bit impossible to sleep on thursday night, but i dont want to be too tired to even play kh when it comes out... any tips? :)
  14. J

advent children confusion

it may be a film but it belongs with final fantasy sections, so i might as well ssay my confusion here. on ac why is it that cloud is affected by the geostigma when he already has sephiroths components (as that is what he is), so why should he get hurt by it when hes always had it?
  15. J

tempted not to go on forum until kh2 released

in some form this may be a rant but its what im considering doing. it was bad enough that spoilers got out when people got the japanese version but, now that the american version is out spoilers are about to reappear again but on a huge scale. ive already stumbled across half the story plot and...
  16. J

why start with kingdom key?

i was just wondering, all of the gameplay vids ive seen, sora has had his basic keyblade as the kingdom key. shouldn't it have been the oathkeeper as kairi gave that to him and its also better than "kk".
  17. J

anger at opsm2 and does sora still like curry?

after reading official playstation 2 magazine i started getting extremely annoyed at their ignorance to even get the title of kingdom hearts 2 right, they wrote "kingdom hearts 2:chain of memories", they added CHAIN OF MEMORIES! not to mention they put in barely any sentances, all of which were...
  18. J

70% white mushroom chance!

i was obtaining mystery goos and power shards for item synthesis, when i stumbled across a pattern in deep jungle to do with white mushrooms, at first i thought it was by severe chance that i ended up with 7! white mushroom swawns in a row. this may havebeen me getting lucky but it might work...
  19. J

the key bearer brings ruin?

replaying through kh1 i was listening to what king titan said about the key bearer shatters peace and brings ruin, i was wondering if there was any more infor about this on kh2 (if so just say yes or no please). (also heres a challenge, complete ALL ASPECTS of pegasus cup at lv 36, with only...
  20. J

longer anti-form vid

does anyone know any links to see the anti-form for a long period of time, ive only seen it take out 3 enemies, contradict me if im wrong, but it looks like the most powerful of the drive forms.
Back