• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

forceful sleeping tips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamietl

just wondering if anyone knew and ways to force yourself to sleep, as iam going to find it just a bit impossible to sleep on thursday night, but i dont want to be too tired to even play kh when it comes out... any tips? :)

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Just remember that the sooner you sleep, the sooner you will have it in your hands. Okay, stay up real late the night before so you'll be exhausted that night. Or go jogging. Then you'll be exhausted as well.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Huh, I would think this would be in Forum Insanity. Ok then, just try to get something else on your mind. I've also had this problem of not being able to sleep. So what I would do is watch a DVD or listen to a CD. Just do something that doesn't involve the game. I've been rewatching all of my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs for the past few nights, so that's what I've been doing.

jamietl

i think id rule out banging my head against the wall, id probably wake up wondering who the hell iam, although i think ill try exhausting myself. but ive tried forgetting before, didn't work, (reffering to when its christmas). ill also try mass-watching advent children... anyway, thanks

I

The Show Must Go On
um, i'm an insomniac, so i dun know anything about making myself go to sleep, but if you have some hott chocolate or something or pull an allnighter the night before you try to sleep, believe me, you'll be tired

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
you could make you not think about anything kh by cutting urself every time you think of anything kh.

if ur a sucidal/homicidal maniac thats good, but if you a normal people take a sleeping pill, im not talking about some perscribed thingy I mean like tylenal pm that helps me sleep

Shadukai X

Banned
Yes, a sleeping pill, don't spam up this thread.
I suggest doing a massive workout two nights before, than stay up all night doing more...

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
LOL i wondered about that when it came out here...all i did was keep my eyes open at night, try not thinking about kh, and go to bed early so that youve got plenty of time to fall asleep but yet not be too tired when u get up

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I just listen to System of a Down's Soldier's Side (Intro) on repeat, lol and I'll eventually fall asleep...try it...it's on Mesmerised, BTW...

heartofRiku

Just relax and close your eyes. Listening to music or watching tv before you fall asleep also helps me or tiring myself out.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I just listen to System of a Down's Soldier's Side (Intro) on repeat, lol and I'll eventually fall asleep...try it...it's on Mesmerised, BTW...
Interesting, System helps me fall asleep too, and I'm an insomniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back