• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help on making my Homepage

I planning to make my own homepage called "Abyss Of The Farplane". It all about Final Fantasy X-2 :D. does anyone know how to make a website and how to put pictures and downloads on it? :confused: and how do I put a song in the background? some extra advice would be helpful. ;)
  2. D

Final Fantasy X Temple Song

anyone know about the song in Final Fantasy X playing when you get a aeon and when your in a temple? what are the lyrics? I was wondering, does the song have something to do with a ancient religion or something? :confused: I know this may sound crazy, but I just want to know.
  3. D

Final Mix in English?

I'm planning to get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix for Christmas this year but there one problem: it in Japanese only. but I heard there this device that hook up to your PS2 and it traslate Import Japanese games into English, is this true? :confused: if it is, can anyone tell me the name of the...
  4. D

Favorite Composer

who is your favorite composer? mine is Nobuo Uematsu :D
  5. D

Dusk theory

I just discovered something: I was reading a dictorary at school today and I wonder "maybe I can look up some KH2 words". :D so I look up "dusk" and it said "the darker side of twilight". maybe the Dusk are twilight but will turn into Heartless later which are darkness. post your thoughts on my...
  6. D

Chorus Teacher Problem

something happened today with my chorus teacher: I was packed for a Six Flags field trip for Band and Chorus students and I was waiting near the buses. my Chorus teacher Mrs.Owens spotted me and she wanted to see my dad. my dad almost left but we caught him, Mrs.Owens told my dad and I that I...
  7. D

looking for a song! PLEASE READ!

I'm looking for a song on the Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack. do anyone know the name of the song that plays when your walking around Deling City? :confused:
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Harry Potter Puppet Pals! MUST SEE!

I was looking at this Movie Magic magizine and I saw this great web site called "Potter Puppet Pals". It Harry Potter and his friends as puppets in two Flash-animated short films. the films were made by 15-year-old Emmy Cicierega and her 18-year-old brother Neil. here is the web site...
  9. D

I Don't Have Tech T.v. G4 Anymore!!!!!!!

I use to have Tech t.v. G4 on channel 73 and I had Spike t.v. on channel 57. one day, I was bored so I was flipping channels and Spike t.v. was on channel 73! I though my t.v. just switch channels so I check channel 57 but it was replace with a really different boring channel. I check every...
  10. D

Unofficial Sora Thread

there was already a Unofficial Kairi and Riku thread, but not Sora so I decide to make a Unofficial Sora Thread. posted all your thoughts about Sora, what his adventure in KH2 will be like, and his connection with the Unknowns and BHK. :D
  11. D

Japanese Version

Is KH2 already out in Japan? because if it is, I think the tralationing the game in English and releasing it here will take about 8 months like some of the other Final Fantasy games.
  12. D

Favorite South Park Line

what your favorite South Park line? my favorite line is "Oh My God! They killed Kenny!" XD I haven't watch South Park any because of the parental control thing on my T.V. but I would like to know you favorite lines.
  13. D

make up your mind about the release date!

one day I was at EB Games and I was buying The Urbz The Sims in the City and I ask the guy at the cash regither when Kingdom Hearts 2 gonna be out and he said the first week of December 2005. the guy also said that Square-Enix keep changing the release date because Square-Enix keeping adding...
  14. D

how do get a avatar? I try looking on Google for some good images but I can't get them on there.
  15. D

what is the funniest thing that has happen in your class?

I have to ask but what is the funniest thing that has happen in your class? here mine: My english class were reading a play on Anne Frank (she an 13-year old Jew who wrote a diary while hiding with several people from the Nazis in the 1940s). there was this scene where Peter van Pel kiss Anne on...
  16. D

Rpg Cp

I,m new here. I saw something called RPG CP, when I click on it, it said something about creating a character. can anyone tell me what this is and what its for?
  17. D

hi ya'll!

hello everyone! nice to meet ya'll! My real name is Saye but you can called me Dream Heart. I'm a 14-year old girl from Alabama and I hope I have loads of fun here! :D
Back