• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Funny Videos

Hi there i was wondering if someone can post a link to a page that contains funny videos like kingdumb hearts i have been looking and cant find anything, please help me !!! lol and Thanks anyway
  2. K

Vote 4 Sora !!!

Hi there guys !! sorry if this is an advertising (i dont know very well what is an advertising exactly) but i have to remind you all that tomorrow sora is competing at the battle of characters iv at gamefaqs.com against Alucard so this battle is going to be very tough and we need all votes that...
  3. K

Battle of characters

Hey there fellows , kh fans, everyone who likes Kingdom Hearts Besta game ever !!! As many know every year on www.gamefaqs.com there is a character battle and today is riku against frog !!! please vote for your favorite kh characters and make them win ill post later the future kh characters...
  4. K

Valor form and goofy

Ok fellows this is about valor form check my sign and notice that even when the fusion takes place goofy is still battling below sora what could this mean?? thanks to lopezblade to remind me of this
  5. K

Help with a poll !!

Hi there a new poll is being done on www.gamefaqs.com and today they have villain battles right now ansem is on the round and i hope everyone on this forum could vote for him to win if he does hell be on another round and he could possibly be the best villain HELP ANSEM IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE...
  6. K

Wich KH/CoM abilities/sleights would you like to have on kh2?

Ive been thinking and i would love to have tornado ability on kh2 it would take apart all enemies and deal a great ammount of damage, also warp break it finishes annoying foes very quickly giving you the experience (unlike warp) what do you think wich abilities would you like to see on kh2?
  7. K

What if S-E worlds were on Kh2?

Have you thought of this? that kh2 OR ANY OTHER KH (why not?) could include not only disney worlds but also square enix worlds? like gardens from ff viii or worlds based on chronno trigger (END OF TIME) also some locations from dragon quest who knows? wich square enix worlds would you like to...
  8. K

The most annoying heartless

Hey guys who do you think are the most annoying heartless of KH or KH Com? I personaly think that the darkballs are the most the always run and i don't know i simply hate them just like the wizards right when you are going to get rid of one hr teleports WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Back