• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How to prepare for final boss on Proud mode?

Lmao I must be either really bad, or you're just really good. I have five/six bars of magic, so I can barely use aero more than a few times. After having expended all my items on the fight before the boss, I am unable to use any items for the fight. I'm just gonna level to 57 and try again, but...
  2. K

How to prepare for final boss on Proud mode?

I believe he's talking about that one form where he's half naked and spamming nonstop beams. I'm personally having the exact same trouble as the op (same level, chose sword). You can't dodge or guard or use any of those area attacks like strike raid since you're flying
  3. K

Drive Gauge problem!

" I glitch I think... I couldn't level up my drives to 7 in one game.. it always said 0 EXP until the next level.. once I could directly run through items on the ground but I couldnt pick any up.. I guess my game is pretty screwed too... anyway I'm going to buy FM+ so it doesn't matter..In fact...
  4. K

The Crown?

You guys know in one of the scans, there was a crown on top of Sora, doesn't anyone know how to get that crown yet? it looks so cool XD, srri if this was already answered
  5. K

Sanctuary Song

here's the link to the song:http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RZFZVM2BNTWK0KJJ4KC2PZEW5 credit to the person who ripped it LOL
  6. K

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Zomg It's Maverick X3
  7. K

ZOMG >.< i missed maverick *cries*
  8. K

is the god back yet?i swear he went to youtube >.<
  9. K

LMAO yea,that's why i used that in hard mode,and then to my surprize...... i played 4-5 hours and i'm at PoTC LOL
  10. K

it sure is,i found out that i could use that feature when i got so pissed because i couldn't defeat deymx and i pressed start and went to the bottom caption which i thought was quit game but then.... it was skip scene so then i went on because the cutscene was long and annoying lol
  11. K

LMAO yea,it's really hard,i can't get pass darkside,and in KH2..... i went all the way to PoTC
  12. K

np engulfed,that's what fellows are for,also is he here yet??????? *cries alot*
  13. K

it's ok,i liked fighting the organazation,really fun watching them dissapear *devilish smile*
  14. K

not because of that,it's just that the game was..... less challanging,i mean even in hard mode it's less challanging,i mean dude i'm a potc in hard mode,while in KH1 i can't even get pass destiny island lol
  15. K

LMAO i won't do it,my ocmps lagging alot so i don't really think i should download more things EDIT: i ported it...... u can say that,and yea........ KH2 kinda dissapointed me but it's ok,since i can fight 4 ff characters at once XD
  16. K

LMAO i'm not getting spoiled cause i finished the game 100% lol
  17. K

yes,he's like a god to us,is he on yet???????? *cries*
  18. K

LMAO is he on??? also black echo u remember me?????? the one who requested the kiari fanclub sig.... vincester XD
  19. K

he logged into youtube 3 minutes ago W00T
  20. K

2 more minutes or more,EMBRACE URSELVES!!! THE KING IS COMMING!
Back