• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

"The Last Remnant" Revealed!

"The Last Remnant" was finally revealed today during the Squeenix's Press Conference. TLR seems to be a completely new IP, targeted for both Japanese and North American gamers. It will launch simultaneously in Japan and NA on PS3 and 360. For more info/screens visit the following links: -...
  2. D

Eternal Sonata: Great-Looking RPG Coming to PS3 & 360

"On October 17, 1949, Frederic Chopin, one of the most influential composers for the piano, succumbed to sickness and died at the young age of 39. Three hours prior to that, in the world according to this RPG, Chopin saw a dream of a fairy-tale land populated by people with incurable diseases...
  3. D

Please Help Me Dodge The Draft!!

Not a real draft of course, but I still need your help! Every year, Juniors in my high school have to do a "pretend" draft, to get something of a hands-on learning experience about what drafted soldiers to Vietnam had to go through. The basis is that if your number is called (about 9.5/10 of the...
  4. D

NEED A GOOD JAPANESE-ENGLISH TRANSLATOR!! (awesome-looking games inside)

If someone would be kind enough to try and translate the following scans, I would greatly appreciate it!! http://img.qj.net//uploads/articles_module2/87267/famitsu1.jpg?606624 http://img.qj.net//uploads/articles_module2/87267/famitsu2.jpg?742928...
  5. D

Rogue Galaxy

Hey there everyone! I've been widely interested in this game for a while now, and Sony shipping a demo and pirate flag to me only increased that exitement. Now that the game is out, how good is it exactly? I'm seriously considering picking this one up but it would be nice to hear from the one's...
  6. D

Summon Leveling

How do summons gain exp? Is it just based on the number of enemies killed with a summon?
  7. D

Proud Mode Tips

Before I start Proud mode, do those of you who have already played Proud have any tips for making it a smoother experience? (And YES, I've already beaten KH2 on normal and KH1)
  8. D

Jiminy's Journal 100% Help

Can someone list all the things you have to do to get Jiminy's Journal 100% completed? I beat the game a little while ago and it said J's J is at 85% right now. Thanks in advance!! :D
  9. D

Is the sea salt ice cream real?

If you don't know what it is, it's the blue popsicles that Roxas and his gang are always eating in the intro of KH2. I was looking at kh-2.net when I saw an article, by Tomogirl, saying she had bought some seasalt ice cream at an oriental market. Turns out it wasn' the same blue popsicles as...
  10. D

What was your game store conversation like?

For those of us that called their game store today to see if the game is out, post your conversation here! (Thread idea from Heartless_Game from the Gamefaqs forums) Mine: Him: Thank you for calling EB Games, where you can pick up a copy of... (*PANICED AND EXCITED*) Elder Scroll IV...
  11. D

LE Strategy Guide Cover FINALLY Revealed?

Being bored, I searched around some sites trying to find out what the LE guide will actually LOOK like. After visiting Gamestop.com (for about the 5th time) I saw they had a picture! I then went to Bradygames.com, and on the (sorta hard to find) KHII LE Strategy Guide page, they had a larger...
Back