• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

Roxas found a drawing of it in Namine's room and than he wen to the library and saw the same symbol diagram, but there was one symbol missing, so thats how he knew how to drew it.
  2. S

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

The crown is actually a symbol for royalty or divine justice and chasers were mentioned in the secret ending in KH2, they seemed to around during the Keyblade Wars, also the next enemy proably has to do with souls, because hearts,bodies, and souls make a complete being(Look at the Ansem...
  3. S

Buying KH3 for the PS3

Will anyone here be willing to save up money for the PS3 and also saving up money for KH3 and why?
  4. S

Andy Milonakis

I hate this show, so if anyone else does, I say we go on strike!
  5. S

Seig's retribution

I know I some crazy white boy, who doesn't deserve to live, so I made this thread for people, just to yell at me and tell what I did wrong.So, please allow me to ssaay sorry to you and redeem myself for whatever I did wrong.
  6. S

Adam West

What is your favorite Adam West appearence in an television show(If you want to hit me do it now)
  7. S

Going to buy?

I just got an ipod and I was wondering what are some good songs that I could put on it?
  8. S

Death Penalty

Do you think the death penalty is too harsh or not?
  9. S

Back sass

This is thread to yell at people who tick you off!
  10. S

Literature

This a thread to put your works of liteerature(ex.poetry,writings,lyrics,exc.)So, just have fun with it!
  11. S

Favorite cameo

What's favorite cameo in any movie aand why?
  12. S

Favorite scene

What's your favorite scene in any movie and why?
  13. S

Artificial or not

Here I"m closing it, Sorry, if I'm not good at threads.
  14. S

Artificial or not

Never mind and the Phantom is an artifical heartless.
  15. S

Artificial or not

Here's how it works, I tell you the Heartless name than you say artifical or if it isn't an artificial hearless say not, than I'll get back to you and if your right than you say an heartless name and so on.... Phantom
  16. S

beating sephiroth

1 try for me on expert and on level 72
  17. S

New Info! Read!

Who knows maybe he found out that Diz is Ansem's shell.
  18. S

New Info! Read!

Good therory, but you need the facts to back it up.
  19. S

Cameo

What's your favorite cameo appearence in the series and why?
  20. S

?'s solved

You can inform,but bossing around people is a whole different story.
Back