• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Buying KH3 for the PS3

Will anyone here be willing to save up money for the PS3 and also saving up money for KH3 and why?
  2. S

Andy Milonakis

I hate this show, so if anyone else does, I say we go on strike!
  3. S

Seig's retribution

I know I some crazy white boy, who doesn't deserve to live, so I made this thread for people, just to yell at me and tell what I did wrong.So, please allow me to ssaay sorry to you and redeem myself for whatever I did wrong.
  4. S

Adam West

What is your favorite Adam West appearence in an television show(If you want to hit me do it now)
  5. S

Going to buy?

I just got an ipod and I was wondering what are some good songs that I could put on it?
  6. S

Death Penalty

Do you think the death penalty is too harsh or not?
  7. S

Back sass

This is thread to yell at people who tick you off!
  8. S

Literature

This a thread to put your works of liteerature(ex.poetry,writings,lyrics,exc.)So, just have fun with it!
  9. S

Favorite cameo

What's favorite cameo in any movie aand why?
  10. S

Favorite scene

What's your favorite scene in any movie and why?
  11. S

Artificial or not

Here's how it works, I tell you the Heartless name than you say artifical or if it isn't an artificial hearless say not, than I'll get back to you and if your right than you say an heartless name and so on.... Phantom
  12. S

Cameo

What's your favorite cameo appearence in the series and why?
  13. S

AfterLife

What if their is no after life I seek it,but I'm afraid of not existing, but what do you hope the afterlife is like? I'm afraid I'll get banned from the forum, its like death to me for some odd reason, so this will be proably be my last thread. I want to leave a mark somewhere in my life, so...
  14. S

?'s solved

You see when Sora fell into darkness his pure side of his heart was lost and also Kairi's creating BHK and Narmine, so him and co need to get to their dark sides and merge back together before they fall into darkness. And also when the king and Riku were closed behind the door what if Riku's...
  15. S

Bhk

This a thread about your therories about what you think of the new character called BHK, since we don't know his real name, so feel free and open-minded about what you think.
  16. S

What should we expect?

This thread is about what we should expect from KingdomHearts2 and why?(like more ff characters or more of an interesting story plot)
Back