• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

new game for ds

ign has some info on the new game for ds, its titled "Its a Wonderful World" http://ds.ign.com/articles/732/732511p1.html its looks kinda weird to me, the simultaneous battles on both screens sounds interesting. what do u guys think?
  2. M

need munny

does anyone know where the best place to make munny is, or which enemy drops the most?
  3. M

red hex ring in ancient highway

okay, in level 3 of ancient highway, i cant get the 9th item, i checked on gamefaqs and its a firaga/G dropped by a red hex ring. i tried for about two hours to find it, i can kill all of the regular ones that pop out around the hunter and sometimes the gold one too, but i can't seem to find...
  4. M

reapers wheel in broken highway

okay in level 1 in broken highway, i need the item from the first reaper's wheel that shows up, you know, that big enemy on wheels that u have to shoot off its cannon things to kill..ya... so i cant kill that thing because i hit it twice than it just leaves, so any ideas?
  5. M

invincible peak?

hey guys im tryin out these gummi levels and i got the falcon and highwind peak ships but im stuck at invincible level 8, can anyone tell me how to get it? is there something special i have to do?
  6. M

air pirate reaction command?

how do you do the reaction command for air pirates? its the only one i havent been able to do
  7. M

air pirate reaction command

i was wondering if anyone knew how do to the air pirate's reaction command, its only one i havent done and the ???? in my journal is buggin me...and im at lv 99 so its hard to keep him alive for very long.
  8. M

where can i find these items?

i need to find more frost stones and twilight gems to complete my synthesis list. does anyone know where i can find them?
  9. M

sora and riku...

was it just me or did it seem like sora and riku had more of a connection and intimate bond than sora and kairi. i mean sora finally met kairi and gave her a nice hug, then he met riku and fell on his knees and cried. and i expected an intimate scene between sora and kairi in the ending, but...
  10. M

kairis? *SPOILER*

so uhhh...how did kairi get a keyblade... that was kinda random for me
  11. M

dark crystal?

hey guys i only need to find one more dark crystal to complete my creations list, does anyone know which enemy drops it and where i can find it?
  12. M

where should i level up forms?

hey guys im tryin to level up my final form and i was just wondering where the best place to do it is. and sometimes i kill guys in final form and i dont even get experience for it. anyways ya wheres the best place, sorry if this has been asked already
  13. M

no passion lyrics or va list in booklet?

does it bother anyone else that the booklet for kh2 doesn't include a voice actor list or the lyrics to passion. these were both included in the kh1 booklet, strange...
  14. M

sephiroths va?

with all these new va interviews goin around, does anyone have any new info on who sephiroths va is? looks like theyre using the advent children voice actors for the final fantasy characters in kh2...and im pretty sure lance bass isnt doing the movie...so ya any new info?
  15. M

theory on deep dive and heartless war

alright, so now that we know that the events in deep dive actually happen in the game, or at least the parts with riku jumpin off the tower and bhk throwin him his key blade, i came up with this theory. in deep dive, bhk gives riku and mickey their keyblades, after fighting a horde of...
  16. M

kh ultimania release?

does anyone know when kh ultimania will be out in the US? its out in japan on december 9 so does that mean its gonna take like three months to come out like the game?
  17. M

kingdom hearts ultimania?

what is this kingdom hearts ultimania thing? on this site it said its an advanced strategy guide with goodies or something. does anyone know what these goodies are? and is this that that kingdom hearts trinity pack i heard about thats gonna have all three games together? im so confused
  18. M

DiZ?

so uhhh why are lettes "D" and "Z" capitalized in DiZ's name? does anyone know of any relation DZ have in kingdom hearts, or is the name completely random other than sort of being half of the word disney
  19. M

fantasia

does anyone else think a fantasia world would be cool? or maybe just a flashback of the epic battle between malificent and mickey. they could probably tie it into the story somehow. id like that
  20. M

im confused

im kinda confused. do any of the characters from the original kh remember sora in kh2? cuz pooh says something like, "hello mr.somebody from mr.somewhere" ya so if anyone can clear that up for me it would be much appreciated.
Back