• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Limit Attackes......

In Jiminys journal there is a list of limit attacts/summons. In the list after Riku i have a ???? spot, can anyone one tell what this blank is so i can complete the journal! And i do have all the summons!
  2. K

How do you get all the Paradox cups(besides pain and panic)

could anyone tell me how to unlock the other paradox cups!
  3. K

Playing as King Mickey....

I was just wondering which boss fights you can play King Mickey when Sora dies. I only know you can play as him if you die agaisnt Cereberus? I was wondering if you could tell me any others?
  4. K

BHK's Party

Since BHK is going to have his own party(tell me if im wrong) then i wonder what weapons they will use and skills they will have?
  5. K

Luxord/Ruxords Weapon

i was looking on Kingdom Hearts Ultimania today and saw that Ruxords/Luxords(i dont know the confirmed name) weapons was a deck of cards.. what are everyones thoughts on this?
  6. K

Neo Shadows in KH:FM

Where in Final Mix d you get to fight Neo Shadows???
  7. K

What Kind Of Drive Forms will BHK have?

what do people think about BHK drive forms? Like will he have Valor and Wisdom or totally different forms?
  8. K

Coolest Weopon in Kingdom Hearts or KH2

What do everyone think the coolest weopon seen in any pics or gameplay from the kingdom hearts series. This weopon doesnt have to be strongest but the best looking, well its your opinion! I think the best weopon is Ansem when u fight when hes attached the big weird thing and hes got the double...
  9. K

Old Man Organization Member in POTC

Does anyone have a picture of the old man organization member from POTC??
  10. K

BHK and drive forms?..

does anyone know if BHK will have drive forms?
  11. K

where did riku get the soul eater...

i was just wondering if anybody knows how riku got the souleater?
  12. K

Fire Emblem anyone?

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite RPG but i find that Fire Emblem games are also really good, i've only been able to play the ones in north america but... i still think they are really good
Back