• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Holy crap! Roxas a boss?! A new drive form?!

Damn if this is true, I'm definetly gonna buy KH2: FM!!!
  2. B

I need some help!

How do you split Movies? Y'know like in different parts....so I can fit it on Youtube and stuff like that
  3. B

The Saddest episode of Naruto

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was watching Episode 17 of Naruto (where Zabuza realizes his feelings for Haku) and it made me cry. So I was wondering if ppl can post some sad episodes of Naruto.
  4. B

When?

When is the next Square-Enix Party?
  5. B

The Best Naruto episode

What do you guys think it is? I think it is the Naruto v.s. Sasuke episode
  6. B

The Best Ability

What do you guys think the best ability is? Can you share your opinions and tell me how to access them, cuz i can't read JAP. I'm always thinking "what is this ability?" or "which one is goofy's co-op move!?!" i'm getting really confused at this. I'm asking cuz i'm training so I could defeat...
  7. B

I need answers plz

What is a collect list bonus? and what does the item Minagiru Kesshou look like? I'm asking cuz i'm trying to get the Ultima Weapon and I only need 1 more orichalcum.
  8. B

Ipod videos of KH2

Do you know where i can find some?
  9. B

Every world in order

Can someone list all the worlds in order from twilight town to Non-Existent World.
  10. B

About sora in twilight town

Why was he crying? Waz it something they said?
  11. B

A Bulk Vender

You know where i can find a pic of one?
  12. B

Remembering heroes

Let's plz take a moment of silence to remember all of the heros who either got injured, lost, or died helping sora. -_- Axel Riku Riku Replica Roxas Kairi Namine Donald Goofy Other Party Members If you have anyone to add then please add to the list
  13. B

Best place to buy KH2

Where do you guys think the best place to buy the jap KH2 at? And sorry about the torrent thing, I was kinda hyper and desperate*crys*
  14. B

Orginazation battle theme

Can someone tell me where i can find the orinazation battle theme? Like when you fight Axel
  15. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 torrent

You guys know where i can find one?
  16. B

I need pics(spoiler)

Can someone give me pics of kairi having the keyblade, cuz youtube doesn't really work well for me.
  17. B

I got an idea! *spoiler*

You think whenever you beat an org member you get a keyblade that resembles their weapon or sumthing, like axel and that axel looking weapon?
  18. B

Translations?

Do you guys think that translations of the things the characters are saying will be on the internet?
  19. B

*spoilers i think?* question

Do any of you know where i can download the roxas and axel video, and the final battle video?
  20. B

How many of you ordered KH2?

I'm asking this because i need a little bit of help
Back