• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Hey, guys! I know this is a bit random, but I stumbled across this and I do believe I missed this post back in like... September. It's really been almost a year since I started this campaign and we still haven't gotten a "no". Keep that optimism going. I just wanted to let you all know...
  2. N

Tifa Confirmed?!

It's most likely real. Try taking a digital picture of your TV and look at the quality - that's what it turns out like.
  3. N

Xaibal and DiZ? What is the connection

That stems from a translation error. It IS Xigbal. The japanese letters are: Shi gu ba – ru Basically: SHI GU BA – RU. However, when the whole issue of "har" versus "bal" came up, it was because people confused (HA) with (BA) And since the Japanese "L" is an "R", we can move to that, much...
  4. N

KH2 commercial!

Not a bad feeling at all, actually. They ARE summons. They're not human - they're a part of a fairy race :) They mentioned it in Dorimaga.
  5. N

New Levels Revealed By Toy Maker!

Those have been around for YEARS. It's highly unlikely. Besides - did you know there's an Orange Bird somewhere in there? You know, like, a sunkist Orange thing? Where the hell would that fit in, if those true?
  6. N

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

Wow, really? You've played the game? Nomura told you? A little bird told you? How wonderful for you! *rolls eyes* Oh, please. We have the right to our own opinions.
  7. N

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

Er... Remember a girl named Yuffie, by any chance? Hot-pant-wearing, tube-top-adorned ninja babe? Somehow, I don't think a bikini top is going much further.
  8. N

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

As logical as your point is, there's no proof that it would be Cecil over any other character. Celes, Terra, Locke... they're all from the same game, they could all be in it, or one could be in it, or someone else entirely. However, I do have to point out that Nomura recently said in an...
  9. N

Alteration of the Namine and BHK scene.

Ah, is there? My apologies. However, it does cost money to render and make those scenes. Square-Enix wouldn't have redone any scene without reason unless it was important to the story - just like with the rendered scenes from COM - why would they spend money rendering those CG scenes in full...
  10. N

Alteration of the Namine and BHK scene.

... I noticed the drawings in the new trailer, but I didn't notice that they were missing from the first trailer featuring the scene. One's of a room with what looks to be a staircase. Another appears to be a dollhouse of sorts. And another one seems to be of a big monster with a Heartless...
  11. N

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

Oh, it wasn't a theory. If it was, I would have explained my opinions on the BHK too. I was merely commenting on Riku. However... The BHK, I believe, is the dual-weilder, but at the same time, I have my doubts. Not just because of obvious reasons, but because of various other things. It's the...
  12. N

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

Nomura confirmed that one of the four unknowns (Mickey would be 5) is Riku. However, by time you narrow it down, the Blindfolded unknown is either Riku or the Riku Replica/Nisemono. I do believe the blindfold isn't a serious thing, but a metaphorical thing. I don't believe the events of Deep...
  13. N

Organization Purpose

Nothing can force you to wear that coat. Nothing can force you to obey their rules. And nothing will force you to follow their system of numbers, listen to a Superior, or research the heart. If Riku and Mickey are wearing the coats, there is a distinct other side to their motives - and while...
  14. N

Organization Purpose

Guess what? Nomura Tetsuya's sexual preference has nothing at all to do with this topic, or to do with his ability to create characters. Also, "gay" is not to be used as an insult - unless you mean it to mean "happy", whereas, yes, I do think Nomura is quite gay, because he's known as an amazing...
Back