• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alteration of the Namine and BHK scene.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
... I noticed the drawings in the new trailer, but I didn't notice that they were missing from the first trailer featuring the scene.

naminechange7hl.jpg

One's of a room with what looks to be a staircase. Another appears to be a dollhouse of sorts. And another one seems to be of a big monster with a Heartless symbol. My slight theory on this is that Namine is still being controlled, and is perhaps being forced to create Nobodies and control them?

Any other thoughts?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, theres already another thread on this (what the drawings are and what they mean) but good observation
The last one just looks like the heartlees symbol in purple

AinzX

that is a point - it could also relate to when Diz and EM are talking when one of them mentions - who's nobody does namine control?

AinzX

Utlima Sorafan said:
hm. Maybe they added the pictures?
Well, during the time after JF2005, the game was still in development so they made alterations

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
BHKiller said:
Well, theres already another thread on this (what the drawings are and what they mean) but good observation
The last one just looks like the heartlees symbol in purple

Ah, is there? My apologies.

However, it does cost money to render and make those scenes. Square-Enix wouldn't have redone any scene without reason unless it was important to the story - just like with the rendered scenes from COM - why would they spend money rendering those CG scenes in full detail, and rendering their character models in the same fashion - if they weren't going to be used for anything other than a random image? They're expensive to make.

Why would they redo that scene, if the images didn't weigh on the story?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Never Always said:

Well,we can't answer that question because:

1)They are still working on the game
2)They might have thought the one in JF was TOO plain
and 3)They are the creators,they can add a new character and then take him out

Last edited:
D

Dexter

They probaley just wanted to add somthin EXTRA I guess?

X DoubleSunday

I think the top picture on the wall reminds me of that room in HB where you fight riku, that room where you find the 4 pieces of the heartless symbol to open that room. Don't you think?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
or maybe they want ot emphizize <sp?> the fact that namine draws a lot for some reason and those pictures could be her artwork hung up. just a possibility here

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Never Always said:
Ah, is there? My apologies.

However, it does cost money to render and make those scenes. Square-Enix wouldn't have redone any scene without reason unless it was important to the story - just like with the rendered scenes from COM - why would they spend money rendering those CG scenes in full detail, and rendering their character models in the same fashion - if they weren't going to be used for anything other than a random image? They're expensive to make.

The pics don't look like they are taken from a FMV, then they should be of the quality of a ASAS/DD. This looks more like an in-game cutscene with 3d models being rendered in real time, and for that you only have to change the texture on the wall, which is a thing of a minute

helios

Bronze Member
You dont need to be sorry but that is a god speculation but we really havent seen alot of nobodies their purpose is still unclear so we have to wait and guess about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back