• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xemnas the Wise

Film ► Funny videos here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FET8Ub-cNvA I found this video to be quite funny despite how short it was. It's... lol just hilarious. So anyone else have funny videos they want to post here?
  2. Xemnas the Wise

Why do Xehanort's Nobody and Heartless look like Terra and not Xehanort exactly?

I personally believe it is because primarily Xemnas is the body of Terra and Ansem is PRIMARILY Terra's heart with Xehanort's still latched on and controlling it. However as we've seen from throughout the series some things do not make sense. Xemnas should have (in theory) taken Master...
  3. Xemnas the Wise

Getting a PS4 :D

I have just on Wednesday (after working the previous day) preordered the Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Limited Edition bundle. Mouthful. Originally, I wanted an Xbox One but... figured "This one is coming out in two months, I can save over the course of two months and I get Batman", so I'm happy...
  4. Xemnas the Wise

What was the motive for Terra internally fighting Xehanort?

I mean Terra's motive. There could be many reasons, doesn't wanna be possessed, his friends, Eraqus, etc. but I'm not sure what the real reason is. Also we never saw that internal struggle which probably was the most disappointing thing about Birth by Sleep for me. I just wanna know the actual...
  5. Xemnas the Wise

Did Ansem or Xemnas truly care about finding their "friends"?

What I mean by this is Terra... the person from whom both Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas are based primarily on... now you're saying "OH but Xehanort", Xehanort is merely the possessor who took command of Terra's heart and Terra's body. The main heart (of both) and body behind the...
  6. Xemnas the Wise

Do Ansem and Xemnas Have An Identity Crisis?

Let's think about this one... Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is the Heartless of Terra-Xehanort (Master Xehanort's heart possessing Terra's body)... at his core he is still TERRA'S heart being controlled by Master Xehanort. Hence why Ansem looks more like Terra than the Old Man otherwise he'd look...
  7. Xemnas the Wise

Theory on Why Xehanort returned as an old man!

This is one of the many theories I've come up with, I actually once heard a theory similar to this on either this forum or another forum. I thought it was such a good theory, but that it lacked evidence. Well I'm going to provide evidence, tell you why Xehanort returned, and even offer an idea...
  8. Xemnas the Wise

Questions Regarding Terra

1. What were Terra and Xehanort talking about in Blank Points (Japanese)? The full conversation would be great. 2. Was Xemnas and Ansem SOD searching for Ven AND Aqua? The one thing Terra said in Blank Points (English), his desire to resist Xehanort when his friends are involved (Radiant...
  9. Xemnas the Wise

A theory on why Apprentice Xehanort's eyes are brown and his amnesia! (spoilers included)

This is a theory I had before... that I stated on Gamefaqs. The theory was that Apprenticenort's amnesia was indeed real for a time. The reason for this amnesia was simple... but now I have more evidence leading me to the original reason for his amnesia and indeed his eye color change. They...
Back