• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

yes, it was taken out of both the american and the japanese
  2. U

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

thats not what he is talking about. There was an interview with Nomura a while back saying that players could synthesis their own custom keyblades, the same way you make the Ultima Weapon. Sadly, yes, they did take that feature out.
  3. U

Difference between Japanese and American KH2?

played japanese and american kh2, no differences what so ever. Other wise, there would be need for KH2: Final Mix, and Nomura doesnt want to make one, hence, no changes.
  4. U

N.A Release note shows Drive Error?

um, ok. after playing over 50 hours I can tell you this as a fact, you can ONLY drive into Master Form with Donald and Goofy. The one where you fuse with the add-on party member is Final Form, not Master. just clearing that up.
  5. U

release date thread. Close it, but just read first

Ok, I know the rule about the release threads, close it if you want, call me a noob, but tell me this doesn't make sense. Ok, I just read in another thread that another S.E game is coming out Feb.14 yea, and the after one game is released they usually announce the release of another. And guess...
  6. U

Im getting pissed off about the closing of release date threads!

Ok, if you want, flame me, call me and idiot, call this spam, and close this page, but i wanna say what i think should be said. Yes, March is nearing, and there is alot to think about when it comes to the release date. I also no that within this forum, there are many noobs that go, "OMG OMG OMG...
  7. U

100 Acre Woods Torn Pages

hi, i was wondering, for some reason, i dont have the fifth torn page of 100Acre Woods, even though i have finished every world. Can someone plz tell me when you get them all so i can go back and double check. Thanks alot, Urashima
  8. U

A few questions on Sephiroth

hi, im around that point where you do all the sidequests in the game, and i have a few questions on Sephiroth. 1. What is the recommended level, cuz i beat him in KH1 at 55 2. What are the requirements to fight him, i've heard you need glide or something. 3. If so, how do i get it.
  9. U

Question and Request

Hi, Urashima here, gotta ask you guys something. I was wondering, is there any requirments before you can get final form, cuz i have drived about 30 times in W.T.N.W and still no form? any ideas? thanks. Second, does anyone have some pics of the buildings from The World that never was, in game...
  10. U

Question aboots Malifecent

Hey, i just got to the part in KH2 where your at Disney Castle, and im at the room with the Glowing Orb. I've understood the storyline pretty well so far, but now im confused. What is the orb and why did Malifecent show up? Thanks
  11. U

Does swap magic boot KH2

yes, i got mine yesterday (^_^ at Beast's Castle, wh00t!) and it has been working perfectly. What you do is you insert the swap magic disk, and what for the screen that says Load Program Default Video Then you use the slide card to pull out the disk drive and insert the game. DONT PRESS...
  12. U

Custom Keyblades?

I heard a while back of kh2.co.uk that you could create custom keyblades if you find the items? is this correct?
  13. U

Translations

yea, i think he is. I dont know about the scripts in writing, but there is Deathspanks cutscene section, they are putting up all the cutscenes and translating them. Unless KL has some info ^_^
  14. U

Websites with game translations

MyInnerFred if you were a female i would make sweet sweet love to you! This is exacty what i needed. F**king google, why dont you show me this site!!!! lol. Btw, Dramatic Hearts....is the funniest shit i have seen i a long time dude. I wanna watch 8 and 9, but im at my gramps house and the...
  15. U

Websites with game translations

Ok, i have searched all over google and the forums and i cant seem to find this. I just imported kh2, and now i gotta find translations, but no luck. i tried gamefaqs.com, but they didnt have any, only guides. Is there any place you might think of to look. Thanks for the help p.s., i dont mean...
  16. U

Keyblade war theory

ok, i know that we see a whole mess of keyblades, thousands probably. What if, instead of just 3, there is a whole mess of keybladers, one from every world in the universe, that would explain why there is all different and not just kingdom keys
  17. U

Kingdom Hearts 2 translations

Hi, i am importing KH2 really soon, and i was wondering if there is a site that has or will in the near future have translations/script for the game?
  18. U

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** hey, found this pic of Riku, Sora and Mickey together and i noticed that Riku was holding what looked like the Knights Keyblade from secret ending, the one with the wing on it. Check it out...
  19. U

*Spoiler* Pic of Riku holding a Knight Keyblade

Ok, i wus looking at this pic of Riku, Sora and Mickey (posted originally by Xaldin, give him credit for this) and i noticed the Riku is using A KNIGHTS KEYBLADE. The ones from the secret ending! check it out. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Compilations_of_FFVII_958/TheGang.jpg
  20. U

Some new screens (Spoilers)

Xal, in ur new pic, Riku is holding one of the Knights Keyblades ><
Back