• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ultimateplatypuz

What even are Unversed?

The story gives us a good explanation for Heartless and Nobodies, but I don't remember ever hearing an explanation for the Unversed (that may just be my awful memory, though). So, is it ever explained what they are, or how they were made?
  2. ultimateplatypuz

Pixar Worlds?

Okay, so originally I thought it'd be impossible for Pixar movies to be in KH, since it's not technically Disney. Then I remembered about how Buzz and Woody were supposed to be summons in the first Kingdom Hearts, so I'm not sure. I mean, I'd love to see a Pixar world, I'm just not entirely sure...
  3. ultimateplatypuz

Frozen likely, Ralph not

Hear me out, guys...we already have Tangled and Big Hero 6 confirmed. They both use the same exact style of animation. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only other two Disney movies to use that style are Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph (at least, non-Pixar Disney.) Now, my only troubles with...
  4. ultimateplatypuz

358 1/2 Days and Coded Movies

So I got a PS3 for Christmas, along with 1.5 and 2.5. I was so excited to play 358 1/2 Days, as it was one of my favorites, and Coded because I had never played it. So I decided to start with coded, and noticed the cutscene was very long. Like, abnormally long even for KH. After a while, I...
  5. ultimateplatypuz

I'm new hey

Introducing myself... BBS is my favorite game ever. Vetus is my favorite character. I also enjoy Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. (if anyone wants to play SSB4 message me) I'm watching the awful 358 1/2 days movie right now. That's about it. If anyone has any questions about me or something, feel...
Back