• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 Sequel on PSP

Sorry Mendia, but nobody posts on stale threads, and when I originally posted this, there was nothing on the particular console the next KH will be on, this is sorta a sub topic, so excuse me for starting a thread on a subject on a topic not discussed recently, not everybody can say on the...
  2. N

KH2 Sequel on PSP

Man, I was hoping that wouldnt happen, dont want to have to buy a handheld. Ridiculous prices. How much is the DS right now? That thing is a brick...aww man, this sucks. Maybe they will release it on Playstation, or maybe i can download an emulator....
  3. N

1000 heartless battle lol

I was level 30....I used mostly reaction, mave have taken out 50 using my combos. My favorite reaction was the 360 laser, that takes out like 50 heartless a pop, Rising Sun was cool for awhile, untill i realized that you could only take out about 5 heartless with it, but it was cool doing it...
  4. N

KH2 Sequel on PSP

I was just thinking, before KH3 is released, which I have no doubt it will be, do you guys think that Square will release a follow up/prequel like Chain of Memories. I was just thinking, if they released it on PSP, how many people actually own a PSP. I know that I dont, and if they released it...
  5. N

Dislikes About KH2 (Not A Hater Thread)

I'm not saying drop Disney 100 Percent, I just think that it should be mostly original stuff, like Roxas, Org. XIII, Sora, Twiligtht Town, Destiny Islands, Traverse Town type people and worlds, and use about the same Porportion of Disney characters as there are Square Characters, and dont use so...
  6. N

I don't know, I had just thought that this time around, it would grow up, along with the people who played it when it first came out, but really, it feels liek it has gotten to be for the youger, I mean there are some cool worlds, like Ancient China, Ancient Greece and Port Royal, but some other...
  7. N

I am currently halfway through the game, and there have been a few things that have disappointed me. 1. Sora Seems A Bit Out of Character 2. After Sora leaves Hallow Bastion the overall plot basically halts, the Unknown show up here and there, but they are preety much non-existant. 3. The Disney...
  8. N

Ign...why!!!!

I can understand that yes, the game may a bit easier, and may bring the game rating down a bit, but I dont see howthat guy can onestly think that the battle is so easy that it brings the game all the way down to a 7.6...I mean i can see an 8.5, but any lower than that, and just because of one...
  9. N

Ign...why!!!!

I have gone to IGN my whole entire life, never once have I read a review from another site, never once have I depended on another site to get my gaming 411. This makes me question my unwavering devotion. I mean, if they screw up reviewing a gamelike KHII, imagine all the other perfectly good...
  10. N

IGN Reviews KH II with a 7.6...no joke...

Don't bother checking your calendar, it's not April, IGN reviews KH brutally. I have not yet played the game, due to the majority of distibutors inability to recieve the most anticipated game of PS2 on the das of its release, but that is for another time, check out the review here...
  11. N

Existence - The Planes of Kingdom Hearts(Major Spoiler Alerts)

*Note - What I propose in the following is pure speculation. I have used all three KH Games, as well as the Ansem Reports in coming to my conclusion. Also, as posted in the tile, a major plot spoiler from KHII is contained, I don't know how to put in the tags, so I've bolded the area in front...
  12. N

Anti-Riku League

I don't know about you guys, but I am not gung ho about Riku. I don't trust him at all. I am just sitting here waiting for him to betray the ones he loves, lik ehe has done before. Whos with me in not trusting Riku?
  13. N

Is Darkness Really A Bad Thing?

In the KH games we are laed to believe that Darkness is bad, and we are fighting the rid the worlds of darkness, and keep it from devouring the heart of worlds. But is darkness really waht is bad? Perhaps it is the creatures born of Darkness, whos decisions are, bad and not the darkness itself...
  14. N

Four Worlds/ Four Existences/ Four Keyblade Masters

NEO9011- so it is speculation, its okayto speculate just please dont say it as if it is fact, because it can completely alter theories. Trakor- I never really got the part about Riku being the true keyblade master. It rlly never clicked, and so i have forgotten that, it would be nice if someone...
  15. N

Alias

Are their any Alias fans out there?
  16. N

Twilight Night- I think you nailed it. It all makes sense to me at least, from everything i know, i dont see a whole in the reasoning. Trakor- the colors of the keyblades are opposites, just like darkness and light are opposite So the question we need to ask ourselves is, Is Darkness really...
  17. N

Bogus- I am very sorry about the spoiler. Someone said it earlier, so i just took it like coomon knowledge, sorta like everyone knows the BHK is Roxas. Neo9011- I didnt recall the ansem reports talking about there being multiple keyblade weilders, can you point me to this one that you are...
  18. N

l4t1n0pr1d3- I had always figured that there was a significance between Sora and roxas's dark and light clothes. And with all the "he looks just like you" talk in deep dive. And in the intro you see Roxas fall out of Sora. Thanks for comfirming that, but be careful. This is a spoiler free...
  19. N

Dark Naraku- Thank you for pointing out my error, i meant to say that sora is the weilder of the present world. On account of twilight town being a fake, i have not heard that. I always thought it as part of the world of twilight(world in between). l4t1n0pr1d3- You are way ahead of me, i have...
Back