• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Which game is better, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy?

the title says it all. please leave a comment to which game is better and a reason as to why it is
  2. P

the title says it all. please leave a comment to which game is better and a reason as to why it is
  3. P

4. P

the title says it all. please leave a comment to which game is better and a reason as to why it is P.S: im sorry it has to be like this. i dont know how to put a poll
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Poem

i liked ur poem. its nice and really good!!!!!!! ^_^
  6. P

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

i cant find lightning stones on the list
  7. P

Magic Carpet

go 2 the ruin chamber in the ruins and take the stair-things to some room. in there should be a green thing. go up to there and press the triangle. ull start ur magic carpet ride thing. just so ull know....the score is 65
  8. P

Quck Question..

i think u hsve to kill Sepiroth. thats how i got mine up.
  9. P

the crossroads in COM and the 3 knights

Tetsuya Nomura also stated that these are new characters and the scene is set in the past, but also the future in a sense. " thats what it says....all the characters there are new.....thats how i have it understood
  10. P

Which world are you the most anxious to play in KH2?

Deep Dive city,Port Royal, Pride Lands,Timeless river AND......................Halloween Town all the way (its my favorite movie:D )
  11. P

KH2 Keyblade **SPOILER**

I like the pics. Thanx.
  12. P

What are you looking forward to in kh2???

the new worlds. I really want to see and explore christams town in Halloween town!!!!!!! (sry but i really like the Nighmare Before Christmas)
  13. P

Ansem(yea..um...i can't kill him.)

Thank you everyone who posted their help and commented on this thread. I looked at it yesterday and took all of the advice and.....it worked! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!
  14. P

Fanfiction ► KH Weirdos: REVAMPED

thats funny! i like it and can't wait for more!:)
  15. P

Thanks Light Aura and soraxkairilover for the advice. Im sure it'll work. I'll try it once i get BATTERIES:mad: !!!*sorry for that :) *
  16. P

Organization XIII/KH2 'Poster'

thats great! can't wait to see it!:)
  17. P

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

the pictures are cool! :)
  18. P

I guess i didn't say it right. It's the one in Chain of Memories with Reverse/Rebirth mode. Sorry!
Back