• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hogwarts (HW)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofy5555

Kingdom Hearts: Something Else

:B. Read nao and rat plOx
It starts off as a sunny day on Destiny Islands...

"Grr" "Grrr!" "GRAWAAWWRR!" "eep" "HA! I WIN AGAIN, SORA!"
Riku had just beat Sora in a fifth round of armwrestling..of course it crushed Sora's ego.
Sora Sniffed "Hehehe" Riku grinned and showed off his muscles "You suck, Riku" Sora said with a pout. Riku stuck out his tounge in reply "WHY YOU!" "Hahahaha" Riku ran..fast so of course Sora ran after him, angrily "I'll get you, Riku!" Sora yelled after him "Then come get me!" Riku ran faster still. "Grrr!!!!" But in Sora's haste to catch Riku he tripped on the log he neglected to pick up hours before. "WHOOOA!"
BAM!
----------------------------------------------------------
Sora had a splitting headache "Ooohhh.." He tried to get up but was pushed back down by a hand "Oh no you don't!" A female voice exclaimed. Sora opened his eyes and saw he was in his bed with Kairi and Riku staring at him with worried looks on their faces. "Ugh..what happened?" A splitting pain in his head told him that someone had just put rubbing alcohol on him. "HOLD STILL!" said Selphie who was once again trying out her new nursing kit. "STOP IT! AHHH!!!!" Sora yelled as Selphie dumped a whole bottle of rubbing alcohol on him. Riku and Kairi fell over laughing. Sora flopped back on his bed. "What happened anyway?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "You tri- tri-tri tripped on that l-l log outside" replied Riku as he and Kairi proceeded laughing. "What?!" Sora yelled in surprise as he touched his forehead which was heavily bandaged.
Heavy laughter could be heard from Sora's house.. laughter that scared the frikin owl that was by their window the entire time. Ah well. Looks like Sora will have to wait to get the owl then :p.
---------------------------------------------------------

Lalalalalaalalalalalalalalala, COMMENTS PLEASE!

Last edited:

Goofy5555

I'm going to pretend no one posted this and make sure this stays on page 4....
DOH! By posting this I'm bringing it up sooooo.. >>

Should I continue or nooot?:p

Goofy5555

Aww you guys make me feel so special ^_^. Just one question before I post anything else: Should I go on with that whole Hogwarts theme? :\

warboyX

It was really good.
I dont know that hogwarts thing so i dont know.
its your fanfic. you rules.
lol.

Goofy5555

Meh~ I've decided I will NOT continue with the Hogwarts theme. I will discontinue. Won't do it. Kashblapm! I'll make a new topic with slight changes and continue on from there. The next chapter will be posted when at least 2 people reply.

文偉立

newb programmer
I read the title and the immediate thought was "Donald must be an A student".

It was fine. I don't get hyper much so take "fine" as a good comment. It was chucklish and do continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back