• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 Final Mix?

yeah waht if they do a final mix here in NA.becasue ive been herein that they mite have a reverse rebirth 2 kh2.that would be cooool.
  2. S

Help With Viewing of KH FMV Intro!!!!

ok i was wonderin if anyone knows where i can find a download of the KH2 Intro with the .wmp format except of the .avi because it wont work wit my wmp or realplayer version.also when i try to view the movie on youtube.com it works for like less than a minute then freezes i have tried it over and...
  3. S

Big KH2 News!!!

all this info i just got from this newsletter sry if this is already known or has been posted about. Spoiler Alert! The blonde haired kid's name is Roxas. - The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up and...
  4. S

Re to "Who do you think this is?"

just one word 2 say- DIFFERENT
  5. S

More Organization Members

theres only 13 members okay.so stop posting nonsense about there being more the 13.
  6. S

Another BHK pic on the Tower!

when i opened the first link i saw him imediately.EASY!!!
  7. S

Jump Festa 2005 Trailer of KH2

can someone plz post a link where i can stream or dowload the Jump Festa trailer of KH2.i tried it on this website but it just plays the music and not the trailer.so plz post a link with the JF 2005 trailer.it would be greatly appreciated.
  8. S

Will PS3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Revolution Dominate?

With all these new conoles coming out soon which one will be the best?????? my brother thinks that the Sony PS3 will be the best because it has been in production the longest and so obviously it well be the better one.im not that sure about that.even though the PSP looks awesome and i want one...
  9. S

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess *SPOILERS*

here is major spoilers of the legend of zelda:twilight princess.hers a link to the website:http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27170 WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS! GAMEPLAY SPOILERS Spoiler (Highlight to read)...
  10. S

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

wow that is totally new news 2 me!!!well theres one more thing i have to reserve.i thought LOZ: Twilight Princess was goin to reserve.i better start savin my money.
Back