• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another BHK pic on the Tower!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

EDIT: Ok i can tell some of you dont know how to read. THIS PICTURE IS NOT NEW. I know it has been in trailers for a long time, BUT, im sure there are people who havent seen the BHK standing there in the images i put. In the trailers he was kinda hard to see.

We've seen the pic of the tower in kh2 trailers. But you can just barely see BHK standing on it in the distance. Lol, lets see if you can find him! He's hiding!

If you cant find him click the second link.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/bhktt.png

Give up? He's right here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/bhktt2.png

Here's a zoomed in pic of him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/bhkzoom.png

Cool huh? Sorry if this has already been posted, but ive never seen it :) so i thought id share.

Last edited:

Edmpunk

sinharvest_angel said:
the other 2 were not even visable, nor was the third one, this is old, it was shown in a trailor

if you even read...i said it wasnt new. but im sure some people couldnt see the small, barely visible image of BHK standing there. this is about the BHK, not the entire pic.

Edmpunk

Flaming Axel said:
yep that was shown in a trailor a long time ago

again if you know how to read, i said it wasnt new. but im sure there are people who havent seen the bhk standing there. jeez

sinharvest_angel

Edmpunk said:
if you even read...i said it wasnt new. but im sure some people couldnt see the small, barely visible image of BHK standing there. this is about the BHK, not the entire pic.
dont bs!! read ur the first sentence of the first post, then say whether i read or not,

Edmpunk

sinharvest_angel said:
dont bs!! read ur the first sentence of the first post, then say whether i read or not,

Then why are you saying its old if you read it? There are people who havent seen the BHK you know. Ive had the trailer for a long time and just found him a few weeks ago. I just didnt post it until now.

So it may be old to you, but not other people.

yado

I taste delicious
I never saw it. Nice catch man. and we might wanna close this thread before a flame war begins.

The Reaper

Thank you for pointing that out. I would have never seen BHK there, so now both of you stop your bickerring!

Edmpunk

thanks :) and no its cool its my fault i just put this up for people who havent seen it. and i got mad at someone just cause they said they've already seen it. >_<

Edmpunk

Flaming Axel said:
if i started a flame war you would learn why they call me flaming axel

lol. seriously though i dont want to make this a flame war.

sinharvest_angel

Edmpunk said:
thanks :) and no its cool its my fault i just put this up for people who havent seen it. and i got mad at someone just cause they said they've already seen it. >_<

ni listen im not mad, i was just stating out a fact but then u said that i didnt read, but its all right i dont want to to start a flame fest, besides, im not sure (not assuming) but these few weeks there have beem tons of oll, old news, but thats all right, im just saying that that was from a trailor long long ago, and that i thought everyone must have seen it, but i guess not, so i guess those who saw it have a sharp eye =)

Edmpunk

sinharvest_angel said:
ni listen im not mad, i was just stating out a fact but then u said that i didnt read, but its all right i dont want to to start a flame fest, besides, im not sure (not assuming) but these few weeks there have beem tons of oll, old news, but thats all right, im just saying that that was from a trailor long long ago, and that i thought everyone must have seen it, but i guess not, so i guess those who saw it have a sharp eye =)

hey its fine. and i really didnt put this up for the picture i knew it was old but for people who didnt see the small pic of BHK standing there i wanted them to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back