• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

no more playing

hey guys, yep that's right no more playing kh2 japanese version for me because i have reached halfway through the game and the plot got complicated so i felt like an idiot and decided to put it aside and wait for the english version to come out i think this is probably best so i can at least...
  2. B

losing intrest????????

hey guys, it's going to be a while until kh2 comes out it's like 2 month away so i wanna ask are you guys start losing intrest and bored of waiting? i also have noticed that some people are annoyed of some threads that are talking about kh3 well in my opinion i know it's too early to talk about...
  3. B

kh trilogy

durning the time that kh1 was launched i read an interview with the director of the game and he said that they are planing to make kingdom hearts a trilogy or more than one sequel if you go to the japnese site of square-enix and enter the kh2 site it will be loaded with stuff of course it's in...
  4. B

brother bear and sora

i don't know if you guys liked brother bear movie but i hope the will bring it in kh3 cause i kinda liked that movie and the message in the movie was really nice. i also hope to see the real neverland in kh3 not the pirate ship. and i hope they don't bring tarzan's world back cause i didn't...
  5. B

thoughts and ideas

aladdin's world made it bask to kh2 but i wish that if they are planing to bring it back in kh3 i hope it will feature some of the cool villians from aladdin's tv series. it's really exciing to see disney worlds in 3d and get the chance to explore them so that's one of the reasons i like kh...
  6. B

kh2 import impressions

hey guys i got kh2 japanese version so here is what i think about it but don't worry i won't spoil anything. the gameplay difficulty will be based on the level you choose the game is loaded with cutscenes which makes it long you have to do many visits to the worlds in order to complete it 100%...
  7. B

worlds of kh3

this is my list of the worlds that might make it to kh3: beast's castel but this time gaston will be there. agrabah but this time the events will be based on aladdin and the king of thieves movie pride lands and the events will be based on the lion king 2 neverland might come back and the events...
Back