• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

losing intrest????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

basoulah

hey guys,
it's going to be a while until kh2 comes out it's like 2 month away so i wanna ask are you guys start losing intrest and bored of waiting?

i also have noticed that some people are annoyed of some threads that are talking about kh3 well in my opinion i know it's too early to talk about kh3 it's just that there is a cliffhanger at the end of kh2 that leaves you guessin and by the way we gotta kill some time until the game comes out in america so anywyas here is a link to the official site of kh2 japan:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/ have fun navigating the site it's loaded with goodies.
:D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What's wrong with talking about KHIII? People talked about Deep Dive after KHI came out. >_> I'm not bored. I've waited this long already, I'm not going to give up.

sora8300

i was losing interest there for a little while, but now i gained some interest since its coming out soon (i think). Yeah im bored of waiting, and im so mad at the english KH2 site, hopefully it will come out soon and not be a dissapointment.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
sora8300 said:
i was losing interest there for a little while, but now i gained some interest since its coming out soon (i think). Yeah im bored of waiting, and im so mad at the english KH2 site, hopefully it will come out soon and not be a dissapointment.

They do have an American KHII website. It's link is somewhere on KHU.

sora8300

but, id rather them take longer and the game be better than the developers take a short time and it suck, ya know?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
keyblader72 said:
I'm NEVER EVER EVER gonna get bored of waiting 4 it! I might get pissed every now and then, but NEVER bored.

=P Exactly. I get mad alot, but never bored. The longer it takes, the better the game, though.

Cicero

Visionary
well i am bored of waiting but it'll be all worth it(at least i hope:D)

EDIT:
I WILL NEVER EVER LOSE INTEREST!!:D hehe..

BleedingDarkness

Website
www.matmice.com
Yeah totally. I mean even though it sucks that we have to keep on waiting like this when japan has already got it. It just makes me POed! :mad:
But seeing the trailers makes it a little better. and since its coming out soon im not so mad.

I was getting tiered of it there for a while. I had just recently gotten into FF so that it would pass the time! I mean you can only beat Kh1 so many times before it just gets boring! Well anyway, i finished ffX and Im playing X2 now and then a few days ago i played KH 1 and i was like "This sucks!" but now im just waiting for kh2 to come out. The graphics should be awsome :p !

Mint_flavour1012

Nah, I won't loose interest!
I love Kingdom Hearts!
And besides, I have some other games to keep me busy for a while!

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
well of course no one likes waiting. everyone wants it to come out. but u just got to suck it up and wait it out. weve waited almost 5 years, we can wait a few more month (or can we?! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back