• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no more playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

basoulah

hey guys,
yep that's right no more playing kh2 japanese version for me because i have reached halfway through the game and the plot got complicated so i felt like an idiot and decided to put it aside and wait for the english version to come out i think this is probably best so i can at least figure out what's going on but the good thing is now i know how the game plays......

would you like to see kh as a tv series?

i wonder if they thought about a pocahontas world what do you think about that?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
you should've thought about quitting BEFORE you got kh2

and it would be weird seeing it as a tv series...then again, Lost is really good and it seems to be best suited for a movie YET it is better as a series...

so maybe it could be good ad a tv series....likely..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The thread is about you not playing....then you go to KH tv series....then you switch to Pocahontas world.

This is one off topic thread >>;

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
^.......oh well u_u?

Shoot,if I had that jap KH2,I would be playin that in less then a min...but if that's what u wanna do,then alright ^_^;;

I would rather have KH as a movie

Pocahontas, that'll be kool if she had her own world in KH....she's my FAV Disney character & movie...

MetalChocobo002

Theres no way I would play the game if I didnt know what they were saying, it would annoy me. KH as a TV show would be totaly awesome.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
batmanretardedthread7lp.jpg

Sorry, couldent resist.

Yeah, just wait for the English version if you cant read Japanise. :p

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
basoulah..you should of just waited for the eng. version of kh2..*nods head ashamed*..now look at what you've done to yourself...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
This is why I recommended people so many times NOT to get the Japanese version. It'd be hard to understand the plot when it's in a foreign language, because it WILL get complicated. (unless you know Japanese, then it's up to you). Tsk, tsk. You all should have listened to me. =P

It's like watching a japanese movie without subtitles v_v I tried watching the FMA movie that way at first, you don't understand what's going on.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, actually, it's OUR choices of whether we get kh2 Japanese or not. and what's done is done, and it can't be undone.
and hey, some people might be enjoying it. i for one am enjoying it but i guess the english version will be 10 TIMES more fun.

Xell

Wait, wut?
roxas99 said:
now Kh Final Mix. i just think, that if you can get kh2 Japanese, FORGET FINAL MIX because it would be..a...waste of money...unless you were desperate.

Final Mix owns..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back