• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

first attempt in 2 years

i got the stocks and resources through Kaz's pac( thank you btw =] ) i didnt read any tuts, this was just the knowlegde i still had of graphics unfortunately im stuck...any suggestions? open to all comments and critiques =]
  2. H

after 2 years i have returned!!! =]

i doubt anyone remembers but for those who do.... HEY!!! =]
  3. H

assistance please!

im sorry i no this doesnt go here but i havnt logged on in 2 years and i doubt anyone remembers me but i havnt touched PS in months so i was wondering if anyone can give me good sites for renders, tutorials, PSD, anything please! and if u recognize me please come and say hi =] i will highly...
  4. H

Why do Americans Hate Mexicans?

like the titles says, why do u hate us, it seems bush is going out of his way so he can keep mexicans out, americans say that "mexicans dont pay taxes" and "there taking all are job" i realize that most americans only hate the illegal immigrants, but want about the immigrants who r trying to...
  5. H

Why do you hate Atlantica?

it suxed no action, just singing, to gurlish for me
  6. H

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I have some bad news, before i left i did something stupid, last night me an kairi went to a club, an we both got kinda drunk an won thing lead to another an i found her dead on my bed in the morning, i dont no wat happen, i guess she got me mad i ended up killing her, i'm sorry, but...
  7. H

Looking for sprites.

if u guys want sprites go to rippers hangout in the graphics section, an if u want all the Kh2 sprites i suggest u go to the first page an go to threw all of them
  8. H

I Noticed Something...

why doesnt it matter it could hav something important
  9. H

I Noticed Something...

i also wondered wat the letter said
  10. H

Favorite Organization Member

AXEL!!!hes the best and i dont care about wat u people think:D
  11. H

The world that never was glitch

i was wonder about that rule, can u kick them out premently or just on the thread
  12. H

thats cool
  13. H

that cool i always wanted to go to japan, do u speak japanese
  14. H

no i dont think its weird i was just wonder...were u born in japan
  15. H

ur half black an japanese...cool
  16. H

most of them r preveres, i heard that in japan the sell girls panties in vendin machines...thats no lie...thats wat i heard, an muffin man is rite
  17. H

he wants to see a glitch that lets him see kairis panties
  18. H

no but its not rite flaming someone just because there preverts..instead of flaming him why not just ignore the thread instead of flaming him
  19. H

u guys r f***k up why would u say that to someone, so wat if hes a prevert that doesnt mine u can jugde him as a prevert...shame on u
  20. H

Nobodies and Homunculi (spoilers)

i noticed that too but didnt say anything
Back