• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Noticed Something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimmblade

My theory is that the letter that comes from King Mickey at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 has not been written after the gang defeats Xemnas. In Disnye Castle, if you look at the desk it readsA letter to someone.'

Knowing how Nomura likes to put in little subtle things in his games, do you think this could be the letter Sora, Riku and Kairi recieve at the end of the game? I think so.

E

Eclipse

^ does it really matter? because the next kh game won't be a kh3 or a direct sequel. it'll be something totally new

confirmed by Famitsu and Nomura

The "letter to someone" was the letter donald found in the beginning of kh1, mickey wrote that letter and left it to donald, they opened it, read it, and left it on his desk. now you can venture to disney castle and see for yourself ^.^

nice to see you observing so well though

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Trimmblade said:
It does matter, because people still want to know what the letter said. >_>

Well it doesnt matter becuase from the game your not going to find out until the next sequel for KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back