• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Official Kingdom Hearts Timeline

As I'm reading through these posts, people seem to "mix" up times thus inconsistent theories are created. I think that perhaps in order to help w/ the theories for the future of KH, a timeline would be helpful. I know Jiminy's Journal is suppose to do that...but it really is not that helpful...
  2. P

>SPOILERS< whats ur favorite scene in Re:Com

Dude! That was one of my favorite scenes too! I kinda of laughed because Vexen just exploded.
  3. P

RE:COM on PROUD

Re: COM on PROUD try using a completely fire deck, with a few cures, a few zero cards (preferabbly magic), and like five elixir or mega elixirs, and just start sleight spamming. I was surprised how well this worked, i only had one keyblade card in my deck, that being a 0 kingdom key.
  4. P

RE: CoM Enemy Cards?

Re: CoM Enemy Cards? for some reason, i have gotten most of my key to rewards cards right at the "unknown room" on the 13th floor, especially from the red nocturne directly to the right. i got like 4 from him.
  5. P

Glitch or actual meaning???

Ok I just discovered it now too, because I also lost against vexen a couple of times, and Sora had no heart. However, i definetely lost boss battles w/ riku and he had a heart. So to Sum it up: Sora: Has Heart when heartless dies DOES not have a heart when he dies against a boss Riku: Has...
  6. P

kk just a quick theory, i'll have to do this tomorrow i want to get bed...but Sora in my game definetely didnt have a heart, when I died 3 or 4 times.
  7. P

i'll see wat i can do
  8. P

Well unfortunately i have died as Sora in RE:COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Sora is free floating in mid air, looking dead. I have also died as Riku in RE: COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Riku is free floating in mid air...
  9. P

What exactly was the point?

well i was thinking it was along the lines of the room of awakening...but idk
  10. P

Heartless Issue in Castle Oblivion

LOL nice SufferingAngel, i think unbirths have to do w/ memories too. it makes sense considering nomura said that unbirths were like the pre-heartless, and since the heart holds memories, it makes sense. if an unbirth would just hold and steal memories, i think that is pretty simple. if ones...
  11. P

I like wat ur saying SufferingAngel, because that leads me to think that those cut off memories may go somewhere besides a nobody, i mean memories just dont float there and look pretty, maybe the unbirths have something to do w/ this (super super flame shield) lol. i definetely think there is...
  12. P

So your saying Namine was somewhat controlling the heartless to throw out hints about memories? btw it does make sense that heartless are somewhat attracted to memories because of the heart, however, i forget what the relationship between a nobody and a memory is...do the nobody's actually...
  13. P

Part I: After reading another thread, I think everyone generally agreed that the heartless from floors 1-12 were imaginary or a figment of sora's memory. This completely makes sense because if sora would die (aka I failed at defeating a group of heartless), we are taken to the screen where it...
  14. P

Xion was in Kh2...

a refreshing new theory, i'll keep this one in mind :-)
  15. P

Do World's have a nobody?

Hurray! I made a valid point! So (in parliamentary procedure), could I have a motion to generally agree that worlds have nobodys? On another note, does anyone think this may have more importance in the future? In the first kh, worlds seemed very important, but in KH2, alot of those ideas...
  16. P

Hmmmm...The only problem with the world that never was is that i do not see a connection with any individual worlds. The End of the World had pieces of the worlds built into it, kind of like memories, which is what a nobody has.
  17. P

Just a quick thought. When a strong hearted being loses there heart to the darkness, a nobody is created. Does that mean that would include a world? World's should have a considerably strong heart since, well, they are worlds. So technically, each one should have a nobody. In KH, the only...
  18. P

Coded Gameplay and KH Mobile

that would be nice, it worked on iphones and itouches...
  19. P

Coded Gameplay and KH Mobile

correct me if i am wrong, but werent there some rumors u could play Coded online eventually????
  20. P

weird idea abut terra, aqua and ven's keyblade

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Lol, i have to agree that twilight and dawn is different. I'm assuming twilight is the area between light and darkness(which means it could be dawn or dusk), while dawn is darkness going to light and dusk is light going to dark.
Back