• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch or actual meaning???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomSora14

Well unfortunately i have died as Sora in RE:COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Sora is free floating in mid air, looking dead.

I have also died as Riku in RE: COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Riku is free floating in mid air WITH his heart floating above him, looking dead.

The Problem:

Sora does not seem to have a heart

Possible Answers:

-Programmers forgot to add this concept(very very very doubtful)

-Sora has no heart in COM

-Sora's heart is in the possession of Namine (since she is toying with memories, since memories reside in heart)

So what do u all think? :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Would you mind possibly taking a picture of this? I just wouldnt mind seeing for myself

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
It shows Sora's heart on mine when I die, but like bumblebee I would like to see this.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well unfortunately i have died as Sora in RE:COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Sora is free floating in mid air, looking dead.

I have also died as Riku in RE: COM, and I end up at the "Continue" or "Main Title" Screen. There, Riku is free floating in mid air WITH his heart floating above him, looking dead.

The Problem:

Possible Answers:

-Sora's heart is in the possession of Namine (since she is toying with memories, since memories reside in heart)

Namine does not have Sora's heart in her possession. :/
Plus Sora is a heart in CoM. Technically he has no body.

PhantomSora14

kk just a quick theory, i'll have to do this tomorrow i want to get bed...but Sora in my game definetely didnt have a heart, when I died 3 or 4 times.

Rulaxie

Same thing with me. Sora's heart didn't appear when he died...

Ironic thing was, I was battling Larxene and she kept saying," You have no heart!" whenever she hit me... When I died, I saw that Sora indeed, had no heart...

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Well, after KH1, Sora is a heart. (Damn you BH!)

It would be interesting if I saw that with KH2 though. >:3

MasterHearts7762

The Problem:

Possible Answers:

It shows his heart when you are killed by a Heartless, and no heart when killed by a boss that isn't a Heartless. Same goes for Riku.

PhantomSora14

Ok I just discovered it now too, because I also lost against vexen a couple of times, and Sora had no heart. However, i definetely lost boss battles w/ riku and he had a heart.

So to Sum it up:

Sora:

Has Heart when heartless dies

DOES not have a heart when he dies against a boss

Riku:

Has heart in both cases

So does this have a significant meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back