• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Help/Support ► less than a minute of your time daily

wow thanks guys! i really appreciate the help. thanks to all of you
  2. P

Help/Support ► less than a minute of your time daily

could you guys help me out? i need help for college tuition and i think this is the place to put it im applying for this scholarship. the way it works is you post a picture of yourself that expresses who you are, and people vote. the picture with the most votes gets the scholarship id really...
  3. P

Steam

I just got a new laptop. I am hesitating to download Steam, the program that allows you to play CS and Half-Life and stuff. Does anyone know if Steam gives off viruses? I've played a lot of CS before on other computers but I am rather paranoid about my new one because I just got it and it is...
  4. P

leonardo dicaprio and jay chou

leonardo dicaprio and jay chou. who thinks these two look exactly the same? just curious
  5. P

gummi ships

could someone help me get acquainted with how to make gummi ships and how they work? i'm kind of intimidated by them O_O it looks pretty hard to make. i dont even know how the gummi blocks work. in kh1 and kh2, i just used the original ship for the whole game and just kept pressing x. the gummi...
  6. P

halloween town question

how come sora can drive in halloween town even with a different outfit? isn't sora only able to drive because of his outfit?
  7. P

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

i expect a not-so-good review. and just like ign's review, i expect people on this forum to bash them up and talk crap about them because kingdom hearts 2 is supposed to be the best game ever.
  8. P

Save the Queen+?

why didn't you give goofy stk+?
  9. P

Xaldin dodge attack

oh i see it now, read it word for word my bad someone who had high jump and aerial dodge both at level two, could you check if you could dodge it that way too? just curious
  10. P

Official "I beat KH2" thread

can't im stuck on seifer not
  11. P

Xaldin dodge attack

why'd you ask the question and answer it in the same post?
  12. P

Save the Queen+?

can somebody remind me save the king and save the king +'s abilities, i don't have my kh2 with me now thanks
  13. P

axels original name

can't be alex....or else his name would be xelax hey thats a cool name anyways, is it possible for axel to not be in the org? someone prove me wrong. post #10
  14. P

axels original name

hey! what if axel isn't in the org and is just pretendin he's a nobody? he seemed to have emotions. and he stood out does axel control his own type of nobody? cuz if he does, scratch what i said
  15. P

axels original name

i've been curious about axel's original name, any guesses? without the x his name could be ale ael lea lae ela eal now im curious, because all of those choices sound utmost retarded, to me. what would you like axel's original name to be? i have no idea how to do a poll, so don't flame edit...
  16. P

Summons in KH2

summons were good for cups, but thats about it overdrive? i think the equivalent for that is drive bar, because it recharges with damage too with an ability and runs out but if youre talkin about aeon overdrive, that's overpowerin. maybe you can get that after you beat the hardest part in the...
  17. P

ok ultima weapon or fenrir???

ultima weapon ftw, fenrir is only useful for those weird minigames ultima, is weaker by ONE attack, but has 3 more magic and mp hastega if you look, one point of attack is nothing by that point in the game, the characters attack stats are already high. 3 magic is still a lot tho. magics not...
  18. P

next game suggestion/question

ok, for kh3 or whatever- the lastest installment in kh series, how do you think soras gonna forget his memories? in com, they had that whole excuse for sora having to relearn abilities b/c he was entering a castle in whoich he forgot them. then at the end of the game the excuse was he had to...
  19. P

ahh, cd help

crap. my friend borrowed my kh2 disc and was playing nonstop for 6-7 hours and got to the jafar fight. theres a cutscene where it shows jafar turning into a genie, and then the screen turns black. the battle music goes on, but screen is still black. it stays like this...what's supposed to happen...
Back