• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

BBS for PS2?

Hey, do you think there are any chance that they will create BBS for PS2 too, just like they did with CoM? It would be cool to have the most importent parts of the KH-series on the PS2:P
  2. K

Roxas in Ven`s clothes in Days?

Maybe this has been talked about before in another thread, but why does Roxas have half of his body covered in an armour that looks quite like Vens from BBS, almost in the ending of 358/2 days? Anyone have a good answer on this?:confused:
  3. K

1 day away from Europe!!!

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the big day for us KH fans in Europe. Finally we are going to play the latest installment in the KH series:D (it sucks to always be the last but...) Anyone else excited about 358/2 days as i am?:D:lol:
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts II manga cover vol. 4

I don´t know if this is old news (it probably is) but i figured id post this anyway. Here are the 4th cover of KH2-manga series, and lets hope its going to come out to the US and Europe soon:)Kingdom Hearts II Vol.04 (Shiro Amano, Square Enix) - beNippon, Export from Japan
  5. K

Kh2 manga vol. 3 cover:D

This is how the cover for KH2 vol 3 looks like:) What do you think about it? Amazon.co.jpF ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒcII 3 (ƒKƒ“ƒKƒ“ƒRƒ~ƒbƒNƒX): “V–ì ƒVƒ: –{
  6. K

Alfred J Kwak

Anyone remember this show? Watched it much as a kid... I Just wonder if anyone know about a site or something, where I can see or download episodes from this show... I have seen the first four episodes in japanese with english subs, so if you guys know where to find the rest I would...
  7. K

Aerith-question

Is Aerith's voice different from KH1 to KH2? I think her voice is nice and beautiful in KH2, but it don't seems to be the same in KH1(Not that it is bad in KH1 either you know):P Does anybody know?
  8. K

Leon-Question: Possible to win?

I just found the KH1 disc yesterday and started to play. And you know, when you meet Leon for the first time you have to fight him, right? And I just wonder... Is it possible to beat him at this fight? I know the story moves on after you lose, but even so.. Have any of you won this...
  9. K

Kh2 manga vol 2 date

I was looking around for mangas, and came over this: http://http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-II-Shiro-Amano/dp/1427800596/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202652432&sr=8-1 It sais that KH2 manga Vol. 2 will come out at may 13th this year. Could this be right?:confused:
  10. K

Destiny Island Confusion

I can't figure this out... it has to be a big glitch here... Why is the Island surrounded by water, when Kairi can look straight at it in KH2??? Water as far as the eye can see.. But what happens next? Land! Dirt, sant, trees and houses! Very confusing...
  11. K

Strength and defense?

Anyone know an easy way to get more strength and defense, after you've leveled up to 99??? I need more of this, so i can beat the Hades cup. If anyone got a clue to get more AP too, so would that be great;D
  12. K

358/2 days Thinking...

This has probably been posted before, but, i was thinking about the number, and came up with this: A Year: 365 days - /2: 358 days = Roxas seven days we play in KH2! That tells us that Roxas has been alive a year, since the whole Kingdom Hearts started. Maybe the...
  13. K

Dragon Quest VIII

I was just wondering... Is Dragon Quest VIII worth buying? And can i play it if don't have played the other games in the series and not planning to buy the games after it either? What i really mean is, does it have a new beginning, and does the game end, or do the beginning continue from the...
  14. K

Destinys Island not alone???

This is maybe old stuff, but I even wonder, why are Destinys Island all alone in KH1,surrounded by water, when in KH2, Kairi's standing and looking at it in her way home from school??? Couldn't figure that out, so i'm asking you guys:P Thanks for all help;D
  15. K

Destenys Island not alone???

This is maybe old stuff, but I even wonder, why are Destinys Island all alone in KH1,surrounded by water, when in KH2, Kairi's standing and looking at it in her way home from school??? Couldn't figure that out, so i'm asking you guys:P Thanks for all help;D
  16. K

Final Mix+ to Europe?

Anyone know if Final Mix+ will ever come out in Europe? I mean, it's a whole new game in it, so why can't we europeans get to play it as well? Just wonder...:toungesmile:
  17. K

Samurai Jack

Does anyone like this show Samurai Jack? :toungesmile:
  18. K

Norwegian Kingdom Hearts Manga

For you Norwegians out there, here is Norwgian manga for you. It's only one chapter, but more to come i think. Check it out: http://norwegianmangakingdom.zoomshare.com :thumbsup:
  19. K

Kingdom hearts com/2 manga?!

Does anyone know where to find the kingdom hearts 2 manga? or possible the com manga volume 2??? If someone know, please post here...
  20. K

The front of the next book in the KH:Com manga

Check out this page! Heres the next Kingdom hearts Chain of memories manga:http://www.animegamersusa.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=4757516703!TOH&csurl=/istar.asp?a=29&:rolleyes:
Back