• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith-question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfanatic

Is Aerith's voice different from KH1 to KH2? I think her voice is nice and beautiful in KH2, but it don't seems to be the same in KH1(Not that it is bad in KH1 either you know):p Does anybody know?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Mandy Moore did her voice in KH1, and...I dunno who did her voice in KH2, but it was a different VA..

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Maybe she'll be dead in KH3 then?..No I doubt nomaru would do that...

2501...499 more to go.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The differences in her voice between games was obvious. But it didnt really matter to me since she didnt play a huge role in either game.

shadow_of_light

yeah, she does have a different VA: mena suvari.
i remember reading that she tried to begin the same motherly feel to her voice for kh2 as she did for aerith in advent children, but i personally don't think she accomplished it. it was too airy and monotone for me. shoulda been more force behind that voice...

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes, mandy moore in KH1 and mena suvari in KH2. Personally I prefer Mandy Moore, and in my opinion, Aeriths sounds really annoying with Menas voice...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
considering I haven't played FF7 (I know, don't yell) I prefer Mandy Moore's voice. KH2 voice was a little creepy. I also prefer David Boreanaz over his KH2 voice too.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
you know, Angel? or Booth on Bones. Anyway he was Leon in KH if that is what you were asking

kh is ba

I didn't notice the difference too quickly but now you say it there is a difference and for those who say Aerith died in FFVII that is true but remember none of that happened to the ff characters in KH, their stories are completely seperate.

Tatsu

Her voice was terrible in KH2. Why did fans have to complain about Mandy Moore? Are some of you satisfied now with this crap :glare: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back