• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Professor Ven

DARK SOULS III

Ashes fade, but only embers remain . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RAlGv-IW4g This is going to be arguably the top RPG of 2016, and one fun ride if you can dig it. Dark Souls III seems a fine-tuned blend, both stylistically and mechanically, of all the previous Souls games (Demons...
  2. Professor Ven

The Slothman Cometh

Behold, for it's mah birthday o3o Time to fill up the forum with sloths galore, and bless you all with their gloriousness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssa7LMeC_Bw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26gPPAwFNzo
  3. Professor Ven

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Profy's Toybox

"Faith, trust, and pixie dust!"
  4. Professor Ven

Happy Slotheaster.

Happy Slotheaster kids. Accepted usually as the rising of the Slothchristian religion's Jesus Slothchrist from the dead (or hungover after getting hammered) Slotheaster's roots are pagan in nature, yada yada, going back to northern Anglo-Slothxon goddess Slotheostre. Regardless of how you...
  5. Professor Ven

THE REPOPULATION

Been sobbing looking for decent MMOs. This one peaked my interest, as it (as far as the developers show) is more like pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies. Aka, no WoW-esque grinding or questing; you're not required to go into combat for quests; etc. They're going into Beta hopefully sometime in March...
  6. Professor Ven

Lord of the Rest

Read, Critique, Comment, Enjoy.
  7. Professor Ven

MERRY SLOTHDAY

Today es my birthday so kneel down and Proclaim me as the One True Sloth Or just idk celebrate in here that I can do all the things now because twenty-one
  8. Professor Ven

The Lady Marquis Lillith de Requesciat

Read, Comment, Enjoy.
  9. Professor Ven

The Wood of Worms: Isle of Ancient Lords

Read, Critique, Comment, and Enjoy.
  10. Professor Ven

Atlas, the Fist of Heaven

Read, Critique, Enjoy, and Comment.
  11. Professor Ven

Kai’shek Morandar, The Mi’kkel

Read, Critique, Enjoy, and Comment.
  12. Professor Ven

Akaeda Kaplumdar, The Sunsloth

Plop. Enjoy, Read, and Critique if desired. Feel free to ask questions.
  13. Professor Ven

2012 Presidential Debates: Thoughts, Opinions, and Discussion.

Thought a thread here would suffice. Even though they seem sort of redundant so far with the first debate (watching at the moment), does give an insight how the two candidates think (and repeat the same mantras to themselves). EDUCATION
  14. Professor Ven

Leaving, On An Airplane

I will know when I'll be back again Projected Time of Absence July 16th - August 2nd Departing later today to go on a three week-ish trip to Hungary and some of northern Italy. WiFi is spotty around there so I'll be popping in every now and then. Hoping to take pictures, etc., enjoy myself...
  15. Professor Ven

Over The Hill Yonder

Escaped the confines of the womb on this day twenty years ago! ASK ME ANYTHING GOGOGO /shameless post
  16. Professor Ven

Grievance Dump

Utilizing Poetry (which for no authentic reason I despise) to work my mind from depression. Said a lewd remark to a good friend of mine, and I didn't mean it the way they might have taken it. So in my natural way of doing things, I apologized in their sudden grief, explained myself, and entered...
  17. Professor Ven

KHInsider Role-Player Interviews: OmniChaos

KHINSIDER'S ROLE-PLAYER INTERVIEWS OMNICHAOS Upon desiring to do something more interactive with this Section, and after badgering Jezza-san to death, I picked up where the Interviews left off (for the most part). To start afresh, I chose to interview the dastardly, devious, villainous...
  18. Professor Ven

ZE LITHOGRAPH

HOW TO MAKE A LITHOGRAPH tl;dr the easiest artsy thing ~<3 Did this for my Art Appreciation Final in like Fall '10. Most fun project I've ever done, and it wasn't too difficult or too easy to begin with. Also was very satisfied with my work :3 So I'm putting this up as a mini-tut for anyone...
  19. Professor Ven

[R4-B1] The Batman vs Key

ROUND 4 - BATTLE UNO THE BATMAN VERSUS KEY "Hellllllooo combatants! I, The Professor, and Ill Dottore LongLiveLife [wherever he may be], will be overseeing this fantastical duel of the fates!- if you like spreading mortar with that little spatula-tool and slaving away on that wall- But...
  20. Professor Ven

07/08/11 Happy Birthday To Me

Yes, it's my Birthday, KHInsider Forums! (not that most of you remotely care) And to celebrate (in my own manner) I'll be telling a bit about myself over the following day or so.
Back