• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

"Don't Cut My Hair! D:"

Running with Scissors It's an old Riku joke, but I still wanted to do something for it. I did this in sketch format a while ago, but got a request to digify it. Comment and look at my arc thread here, plz --> Link
  2. S

358/2 Days

That probably makes it THE best weapon in the entire game. But we still don't know XIV's ability, so I'm not gonna be serious about my last statement. But practically nothing is better than having absoloutely any ability you want. Which is one of the main reasons I'm a Rogue fan. ^_^
  3. S

Hypothesis on Roxas' Techniques

Copied from my original post in the BbS (I think ><) topic. Wanna see what kinda feedback it could get.
  4. S

358/2 Days

Hmm... I guess we'll see who's right when they come out... But yeah... I thought it was "358 days over two" until GI mentioned a different way to say it. What I really wanna know is what the "over two" part really stands for. Whether it's the fact that they're only half a person, or a totally...
  5. S

358/2 Days

Seeing as they made the games, it kinda makes sense... >>; But yeah, I wish they could take a little more time to make an English version to go along with it before they release... And an option for Japanese audio rather than English D:
  6. S

358/2 Days

It was originally a typo of *flees* that has become popular in another forum I frequent. (The comic itself is pretty good, found here and the forums here. You'll usually find me in EGS Mayhem, though, which is the same address as that, but with 81 where 69 is. [/plug])
  7. S

358/2 Days

It was Game Informer... *flrrd*
  8. S

358/2 Days

But another source says it is pronounced "three-five-eight over two days". Feel free to slap me if this is not a viable source. XD
  9. S

358/2 Days

I won't deny that the story will be excellent. I'm just saying that we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. ^_^
  10. S

358/2 Days

Who knows? BbS may not me the best. You can't tell by previews alone. Also, seeing as I can't get BbS as I have not a PSP, I am dying to get my hands on 358. However, I may have to wait even longer after they come out due to boot camp... Lousy military taking me away from my games the year more...
  11. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I wonder if Mickey or Riku met her or not... Then afterward, I wonder if they were made to forget somehow... Like XIV could have Nimine-like powers over memory or something. *now wonders what XIV's weapon will be, if any* I don't think her powers would...
  12. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion GOMEN! I'm sorry, I should have just not said anything! I'm sorry! Don't hurt meh! >...<;
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I think if we can play as all three (I know we can play as at least two of them) they will have different capabilities, much like Sora and Riku's differences in CoM.
  14. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I think the 14th member looks too... I don't know, young to be Aqua anyway? It doesn't add up that she'd be related... Connected, maybe, but definitely not directly.
  15. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yes. Well-armed and well-skilled bosses are needed. Something that will get you frustrated for weeks before you're able to beat them. Yes. >>;
  16. S

I think option two is out more or less... For some reason, it doesn't fit well with me. But another option could be that Xehanort is Terra+DS.
  17. S

I don't think it can take THAT long, but I agree, I wanna be able to idle around for a while...
  18. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I guess that's true... The only reason I didn't really give it much thought was because when I think of "temper" I think of Saïx and his bipolarness... But I guess it could work... :/
  19. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion The second part I agree with, but I think his "hard side" would be more like a disciplinarian than actually having a temper.
  20. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Hmm... This calls for fanfiction speculation! *shrug*... Lexaeus always struck me as the "hired goon" character type. But since he was one of the original six of the organization, I don't know how deep his character really is... For some reason, I'm...
Back