• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I won't deny that the story will be excellent. I'm just saying that we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. ^_^

Lol @ comparing Kingdom Hearts with a chicken xDD

But I do agree with Sanchay. Perhaps BBS is a bit overrated because of the graphics, sound, etc. capabilities of the PSP in comparison to the DS's. ^^

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Yeah,that's what I thought as well...

Oh well,we'll see when the games come out.

sifero

HI i'm new to this so i got only three question for 358/2 days.

1. i heard you can play as the the other organaztion members in mulitplayer and wifi. how will that work for wifi, will everbody have to join a group or can anyone drop right in? And for mulitiplayer, will it be single card play or multi-card plat or both?

2. Will the game allow chain upgrades like in Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2 or you will stick with one weapon throughout the whole game?

3. this one is probably stupid but, how do you say the tile, 358 or 2 days, 358 and 2 days, 358 over 2 days, or any other way

Cloudemyx

HI i'm new to this so i got only three question for 358/2 days.

3. this one is probably stupid but, how do you say the tile, 358 or 2 days, 358 and 2 days, 358 over 2 days, or any other way
I think it was 358 Days over 2.

sifero

Does anyone got anyonr got any good pictures or videos of 358/2 days. I hate this crap on these other sites. if you got any send me a message containing the pictures

T

Tragic Fall

I haven't been keeping up with this game as much anymore.....any news on a release date?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Not really.Japan gets the game this summer,it can be either in June,July or August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back