• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. billetwound

Question about different Difficulties???

Okay so i Finished the game in Normal Mode with all 3 characters and the final chapter. I didn't go thru all the stuff to get the secret movie. Now if i want to Move up to Proud mode and do it again do i have to delete all my saved games and data, or can i just beat all the storylines in Proud...
  2. billetwound

Scene after final fight with MX/Terra as Aqua

After you beat MX/Terra, Terra takes control of his body and tells Xehanort to get out of his heart. And then uses the Keyblade to unlock his heart. Now when Sora did this he turned into a heartless and Created the nobody Roxas..... What are the Reprocussions of Terra unlocking his heart...
  3. billetwound

Organization Mushroom Heartless?

I don't know if anyone touched this thought before but in Final Mix+ they put in 13 Organization Mushroom Heartless with numbers that corresponded to each of the members. So are these are the Heartless of the Nobodies that make up the organization? But that Doesn't make any sense. Because...
Back