• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. riku's_artist7

It's Been a While

im alive guys, just thought'd id tell u haha back from a BIG break :P just thought'd i post my art comments and critiques would be greatly appreciated <3;enjoy :) Memories Axel & Roxas <3 Momento Zack & Cloud <3
  2. riku's_artist7

RA7's Work

yeah well i wanted to start a new thread cause th other one wuz gittin like friggin old and i was tired of i and so many things i wanted to leave behind in it...-_- well i gots some new stuffis :D thank god it been likw a million years since i last posted some stuff so yeah..... these are...
  3. riku's_artist7

PSP video help!!!plz!!

okay, well ive been actually been having a problem with this for a long time and im actually pretty stressed out...... ok, i have the movie to a mp4 format, have the right name for it such as ex: M4V00001, its in the right folder..... umm anything else? well everytime i do it it say "unsupported...
  4. riku's_artist7

Jesse McCartney.....say what!!

lol this happened like only 20 min ago i was listening to JoJo on the radio (102.7) and they said that they were looking for celebrities to hump (since last week they were humping statues) and it just so happened that Jesse McCartney was on the on the phone with jojo and he asked if fat daniel...
  5. riku's_artist7

Riku's Clothes- blue or no?

well i was just coloring my pic of riku that i drew and i looked at some ending movie pics and then i looked at the screens from the game but i noticed that the ending movie pics dont have that blue part on his vest (did they forget to add it in?) but the problem is - does riku have blue on his...
  6. riku's_artist7

R U happy?-My Style

R_A7 Art Thread kk, some other art threads ive made, some people have been saying "stop copying nomura's style and get ur own" sooooooooooooooooooo i think ive got it... well the first this i want to point out is theEYES. i think of the most important things is the eye, it kinda tells tyou...
  7. riku's_artist7

Roxas & Axel vid

okay, i know most people here has seen this video and ive seen it a couple times but im not here to tell you theories and ideas, i just wanted to say : WHERE IN THE HELL DID AXEL GET THOSE ICE CREAMS!!! i noticed this a long time ago but axel just pulls them out, i dont get it! i think it...
  8. riku's_artist7

Help/Support ► Japanese School?

hey its me again, okay well my mom and i were talking about japanese school just like 10 minutes ago and she said she let me go to the japanese school that was right around the area we live, but only if i was comiited to it. I've always been fascinated in the language and culture and ive always...
  9. riku's_artist7

Caption It!!!!!!

well the title explains it all i drew a picture for you to all caption! (character were made for subarashiki kono sekai... some have seen them some have not but do not steal... or DIE!ummm i dunno if this belongs in both art or FI but oh well its all insanity) well anyways all you have to do is...
  10. riku's_artist7

FFXII Iternational..?

Taken from Jeux-France.com "Square Enix has just revealed some information on Final Fantasy XII International envisaged in Japan for next August. With the programme of this version International, English voices, a mode 16:9, a system of jobs allowing for choice of among White magus, Black...
  11. riku's_artist7

Glowing Eyes..?

im not sure if this has been brought up but.... in the beginning of kh2 you see the guy in the coat come out wit the glowin eye and in the FM+ secret ending you see the third soldier with the "same" glowing eyes i was just wondering if it was some type of relationship with it..... hmm dunno...
  12. riku's_artist7

The Lost Two?

ok, im not really a theory reader (i read some but not a lot) but i havent really gotton an aswer about "the lost two" are they refferring to the bald headed guy and the heartless..... or are the reffering to riku and sora? (or maybe something/someone else?) hit me up wit ur theories and such...
  13. riku's_artist7

Tidus and Wakka?

I always wondered why did tidus and wakka never show in KH2? i wonder what they look like now, maybe a younger version of what they were in FFX? do you think they'll be shown in the next KH?(hmm i wondered what thier clothes are like now) what are ur guy's thoughts?
  14. riku's_artist7

Final Fantasy XII in the next KH?

im not sure if there was a thread like this one but anyways what do you think, if FFXII was in the next KH, do you think it would actually have a chance in getting in? If it did Do you think Sora would have a different outfit, since like people in Ivalice have nothing on them but pants and a ton...
Back