• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost Two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
ok, im not really a theory reader (i read some but not a lot) but i havent really gotton an aswer about "the lost two"

are they refferring to the bald headed guy and the heartless.....
or are the reffering to riku and sora? (or maybe something/someone else?)

hit me up wit ur theories and such, i just need an answer because i've been thinking on this for a long time

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
like the secret ending in Kh2 where it says Chaser, the lost two, memory of xeanort,ect. but im trying to figure out who the lost two are

SifeOner

I don't know why, but when I see "the lost two", I think of Riku' s Road to Dawn keyblade??? But other than that, I'm thinking Sora and Riku because they both lost their hearts to the darkness once before.

Sexy Angel
i thought the lost 2 refered to the other two soldiers, FS and BHS, we see the FS armor in a new cutscene, but we dont actaully see her. We also never see any signs of the BHS. He didnt die in the secret ending either

Clow Reed

Maybe they are speaking two of the people that have been lost. Sora, Riku, Ansem the Wise, Axel, Roxas. But it's just an idea

ace45

The lost two could have alot of options. It could be UEM and DS because in the secret ending movie they are the only pair. It could be Riku and Sora because at one point after defeating Xemnas they didn't know where to go and they were stuck in the realm of darkness until they went through the door to light. It could also be Riku and Mickey because in Kindom Hearts they were in both stuck in the realm of darkness (I think...). And the other possibility is that the lost two are BHS and FS because after fighting the ES in Final Mix it seems like they both died( signs of this, FS armor, BHS being frozen). Its all too confusing but I think the lost two would not be Sora/Riku or Riku/Mickey because it seems like Nomura wants the next part of the series to be more of a side story.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i thought the lost 2 refered to the other two soldiers, FS and BHS, we see the FS armor in a new cutscene, but we dont actaully see her. We also never see any signs of the BHS. He didnt die in the secret ending either

I agree. When I see the lost two, I think of the FS and BHS. At the end of the secret video, they were together. We see the FS' armor inside the "Room of Sleep", but not her. Does the organization have her elsewhere? Or is she with the BHS, from what Xigbar believes, may be in the "Room of Awakening"? If they were lost, then it would also explian why the ES was alone when you fought him.

l8rdude91

Ok this may sound right but could it be Roxas and Xehanort Cause they both lost there memories...Kinda makes sense I guess

swizzle

You are such a drag..
ok now that i know wut u are talking about, i think of bhs and fs. because the armour is there but she isnt and the bhs was never seen after being frozen, maybe the uem took him like captured him and that is who the es is looking for or sumthing

Lionhearth

I agree. When I see the lost two, I think of the FS and BHS. At the end of the secret video, they were together. We see the FS' armor inside the "Room of Sleep", but not her. Does the organization have her elsewhere? Or is she with the BHS, from what Xigbar believes, may be in the "Room of Awakening"? If they were lost, then it would also explian why the ES was alone when you fought him.

Xigbar says that the room of awaking probably is where the other "friend" is , I think , not the friends.
That explains that the lost two are FS and BHS , one is in the room of sleep the other porbably in the room of Awaking.

And BHS... he didn't died (yet you see his eyes moving) but he is FROZEN he wont live for too long only if FS used Fire to melt the ice but I thougth she did that.

Sexy Angel
I think the Lost 2 are Xemnas and the UEM.

Xemnas isnt lost, everyone knows where he is. The UEM on the otherhand, is probably lost because no one knows where he is unless he is Xemnas.

Sexy Angel
the lost two are...... who knows?

Really? The UEM is not a new character.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
he isnt xemnas and xemnas isnt him! nomaru said that the uem is a completely different and new character!!!

Correction. Nomura stated that the three Knights are new, he mentioned nothing about the UEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back