• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost Two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Nomura interview said:
Those 3 are completely new people who haven’t shown up at all. In fact, I’ve already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I’ve even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Said nothing about the UEM when it was a dark shadow.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I believe the lost two has something to do with the 3 Knights in the Secret Ending and some events that takes place during and before Kingdom Hearts 2. In the Final Mix+ cutscene in Hollow Bastion, it reveals Xemnas going down the hallways in the secret corriodors of Hollow Bastion and typing in pass words.

As he reached the final floor and set in the chair, which unlocked another passage way, as the camera turns around we see the FS's armor and Keyblade. Obviously her body is not there. I consider her lost.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrived in Disney's Castle and goes through a darkness corridor that takes them to the world I would call "Sunsets Horizon". As the sand storm blew over, the ES was there sitting alone with his Keyblade. Notice that he is by himself and not companied with his friends. Perhaps the BHS and the FS were lost during his story and his quests involving the Keyblade(s), Xehanort, (ect).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back