• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Would Anyone?

Would any be upset if BBS ending was the the KH2FM+ secret ending... So we woudlnt know what happens after the fight.
  2. T

Does anyone have

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid...
  3. T

Does anyone have???

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid...
  4. T

concerned?

is anyone concerned about roxas' uniqueness with this ven character commin in? like since roxas is such a popular character, wouldnt it ruin it becos of someone who has the same clothes, face, hairstyle and voice but it isnt actually roxas. like ven mite be the real roxas and the whole scheme of...
  5. T

sephie or paradox?

hey this is my first thread... yeahh:cool:! anyway... does anyone think that the battle with cloud, leon, yuffie and that other chik was hard on paradox cup thng was harder than sephiroth... beat sephiroth at lvl 80 on proud and it took me literally about 15 goes to beat cloud and that at lvl...
Back